Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Happy Anniversary

Ed Deegan

Well,

I am about 4 hours early, but I wanted to wish my lovely bride of 16 years a very special Happy Anniversary.

16 years ago I married the best person in the world, she has put up with me and my garbage for all of these years, she is a great shooter (she reads this forum), companion, wife, lover and most important my absolutely best friend . We have seen thick and thin, good times and some tough times.

So here's to you, the wonder of my life, my lover and my friend. Thank you for picking me!

I love you babe!

KBDH :wub:

Edited by Ed Deegan

Well,

I am about 4 hours early, but I wanted to wish my lovely bride of 16 years a very special Happy Anniversary.

16 years ago I married the best person in the world, she has put up with me and my garbage for all of these years, she is a great shooter (she reads this forum), companion, wife, lover and most important my absolutely best friend . We have seen thick and thin, good times and some tough times.

So here's to you, the wonder of my life, my lover and my friend. Thank you for picking me!

I love you babe!

KBDH :wub:

Awwwwhhhhh. Isn't that sweet. +100 on a great lady and a great couple. Happy Anniversary you two.

Angel

Well, I need to reply here, as so many wishes are coming. Thank you all so much! :D

Mr. Ed has made my day - I just received 16 roses - and they are gorgeous! Being married to your best friend is the best! It's hard to believe we've been married "so long" when it's been so wonderful (and challenging, and rewarding, and fun!)

Nemo - an early congratulations and happy anniversary to you too!

KBDH - (that's Ed)... I love you too! Thank you everyone!

• 1 year later...

Thank you all for your wishes! The year has flown by... still feels like yesterday I married the guy. But for a very nice lim gun, I may give him up! :) Ok, ok, I'm not serious (he would be though).

Thanks again everyone! :wub:

• 1 year later...