Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey what happened to six?? We haven't had an update in almost a week. I don't have enough filangies to count how much longer till nats. :lol:

Sorry, but other than getting closer, I don't know of any changes or have any new info. Anybody out there know of any new wheelies signing up?

42 and a wake-up!

I was #111 or so on the original wait list, and just got an official invitation email from Kim. :bow: Of course, I already signed and paid up through getting a club slot, but the list is assuredly moving. I'll be calling Sedro Woolley on Monday to 'splain why I don't need another slot.

Or are they allowing us to 'do-overs' this year? :rolleyes:

How about 'shooting a second-gun for fun'? :D

Hang in there Pat, You'll make it (we hope).

Hey Cliff,

I see you are signed up for the TN match with a wheel, since Nationals is over why not bring that new .45 single stack and shoot limited 10 with me?

Hop

Hang in there Pat, You'll make it (we hope).

Hey Cliff,

I see you are signed up for the TN match with a wheel, since Nationals is over why not bring that new .45 single stack and shoot limited 10 with me?

Hop

What new 45 singlestack??

OOPS,

Forgot, you already had the singlestack. You get the new Limited gun yet? Go ahead and bring the single stack any way it'll be funny watching you with one of them. :P

Hop

Then you should come to the Iowa SS/Rev match. You could laugh your ass off..

Woo Hoo! Looks like we picked up another one. :surprise:

Definitely in with a slot:

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

D. Carden (Kalifornia)--M

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

J. Burkholder--M

J. Schroder

J. Booth?-C

M. Luttrell

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

Possibles from the wait list:

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

P. Scott-B

Latest update.

35 and a wake-up!

It's getting close sports fans. Time to load that ammo, check those moon clips and get ready to rock and roll. :surprise:

Woo Hoo! Looks like we picked up another one. :surprise:

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

J. Burkholder--M

J. Schroder

J. Booth?-C

M. Luttrell

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

P. Scott-B

Latest update.

35 and a wake-up!

It's getting close sports fans. Time to load that ammo, check those moon clips and get ready to rock and roll. :surprise:

Anybody seen any stage descriptions posted yet?

Also, does anybody have an email address for Kelly Raglin, MD? I have some questions about shipping my ammunition to the site.

Also, mark me (Schroeder) down as a C

Oh, yeah, and.................wwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by underlug

Does anyone know if Nils is shooting Production or Revolver at this years Nationals?

If he is there , I hope it is Production. :D

Maybe the guys that have a chance at winning the division feel differently, but I hope he shoots Revolver just for the buzz factor.

For a number of years interest in the division has been building. Quite a few of us are grey beards as it is, and that includes our top gun. If some young up-and-coming shooters will come in and make it a shooting match with the Old Lions, we'll all reap the benefits.

I'd like to see Nils, TGO, et al, step up and show if they have what it takes to play this game against a set of rules biased in favor of the bottom-feeders.

No guts no glory, eh?

I too would like to see him shoot a Revolver if he shows up.

I also would like to see more of the regular "Bottom Feeder" guys attempt to duke it out with a wheelgun like Walt says, unfortunately that won't happen as long as there is an option to shoot anything but a wheelgun (fact of life).

Revolver shooting in USPSA is growing, slower than the rest of the divisions but at a steady pace. It is up to us "REGULARS" to keep at it and keep putting the whippins on the bottom feeders and get their attention so we can hear more "Man, He beat me with a REVOLVER, and me with an automatic!!"

Or

"Da**, How does he do that!!!!"

In the 2005 Nationals I was squadded with all Limited shooters except me. out of the rest I had to put up with 1 GM, 8 Ms 2 A and a C. Somehow all the other wheelies screwed up on 2 stages that allowed me to win them, I actually got appaulse and many handshakes on the stage 14 run with some of the comments above........made me feel pretty good coming from the caliber of guys they were.

The more interest, competition, and comradery we get the better!!!!!

Hop

+1 with Walt & Hop. I'd love to see more guys, even if it bumps me down.

There's been some talk on other topics about Nils shooting Production & Limited. So who knows.

No stages yet, last I heard was they were tweaking the stages. But the Nationals website shows the round count has gone UP! from 354 to 377. So it must be getting close.

Edited by pskys2

Also, does anybody have an email address for Kelly Raglin, MD? I have some questions about shipping my ammunition to the site.

You might try the web site:

USSA

I did. I got an email back saying they were forwarding my questions. Thanks for the response

Woo Hoo! Looks like we picked up another one.

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

J. Burkholder--M

J. Schroder-C (You are updated)

J. Booth-C

M. Luttrell

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

P. Scott-B

Latest update.

34 and a wake-up!

It's getting close sports fans. Time to load that ammo, check those moon clips and get ready to rock and roll.

FYI, we converted a bottem-feeder to a wheel-gunner at our local match this week-end. He tried my 625 and two others and put his order in right then for a 625 and holster, speedy-rack and then bummed a couple of moons off of me to practice reloads with when he gets it until he can get it tuned. Another guy tried mine and said when he gets back from his African safari that he has gone into hock for he will be coming to the light side from the dark. We are gaining ground every day!

I FEEL GOOD!!!! :D:D

Very nice!!

I too very much hope that Nils shoots Revolver at Nationals this year. Although he doesn't run at Jerry's level yet, and this is still essentially a match for second place, Nils has certainly proven his ability to beat everybody else in our division, and he has firmly established himself at a notch ahead of the "Big 3," which has really become the "Big 4" with the addition of John Bagakis to the mix.

Will Nils finish second again this year? We'll only know if he shoots the wheel! Pure speculation here, but if what he really wants is to be a national champion, Nils may figure he has a much better chance of winning Production than Revolver, particuarly if Sevigny is shooting Limited again this year.

In any event, this is going to be easily the best Revolver Nationals ever!! :D

Very nice!!

I too very much hope that Nils shoots Revolver at Nationals this year. Although he doesn't run at Jerry's level yet, and this is still essentially a match for second place, Nils has certainly proven his ability to beat everybody else in our division, and he has firmly established himself at a notch ahead of the "Big 3," which has really become the "Big 4" with the addition of John Bagakis to the mix.

Will Nils finish second again this year? We'll only know if he shoots the wheel! Pure speculation here, but if what he really wants is to be a national champion, Nils may figure he has a much better chance of winning Production than Revolver, particuarly if Sevigny is shooting Limited again this year.

In any event, this is going to be easily the best Revolver Nationals ever!! :D

Seems like someone has been left out of this analysis... :rolleyes:

Mr. Carmoney would make a great "longshot" bet if Mr. M has some bad luck.

Is Dan Carden showing up?? Another one to watch if he is.

And of course, Mr. Walsh

Edited by underlug

Very nice!!

In any event, this is going to be easily the best Revolver Nationals ever!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last year Sevigny was able to shoot both Production(3rd Place) and Limited(1st Place) because those Nat's were held at different times and places. Whenever Production and Limited are at the same time Dave has always shot Production. I would say that Sevigny will be shooting Production this year.

It's great to see the increased numbers for the Revolver Nationals.

Edited by Viggen

From the USPSA Nationals web site:

Round count = 377

Plan accordingly for reshoots, extra shots, etc. You may ship ammo to yourself at your hotel, or to Kelly Raglin at this address:

U.S. Shooting Academy

C/O Kelly Raglin

1632 South Denver

Tulsa, Oklahoma 7411