Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

Hello every one,

I don't know much yet about getting slots but I signed up on the waiting list and am right now at #58. Do any of you folks know what the likely hood of me getting a slot would be? Just wondering if I should try to schedule vaca for the week of nationals or use it somewhere else for a match.

Thanks for any insight you can share.

41mag

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello every one,

I don't know much yet about getting slots but I signed up on the waiting list and am right now at #58. Do any of you folks know what the likely hood of me getting a slot would be? Just wondering if I should try to schedule vaca for the week of nationals or use it somewhere else for a match.

Thanks for any insight you can share.

41mag

It's hard to say right now. If you had been at #58 two weeks ago you'd be in by now, but the first wave of slots has been offered to the list and the process will repeat every 6-7 days till the slots are all filled. Just check your classification page every other day or so and see if you get an offer.

If you're a gambling man you can schedule vacation, show up on opening day and put your name on the no-show wait list. I've seen quite a few folks get into the match this way.

Booked 2 rooms at the Best Western Airport for Sept 8-13, 2007

Gonna have Chad back this year, and will have Rodney and his Pop. Chad will shoot LTD, and Rodney will shoot PROD. so you can't add any other names to the list...........although Chad has a 625 that is race ready.

See you there.

Hopalong

You and Rodney need to get together and feed Cliff and Carmoney some of that good ole Tennessee shine the night before the match. Might make things a little less of an a$$-whooping on me. :cheers::lol::P

Yeah! I don't know about Carmoney but Cliff drinks that wimpy light beer. :ph34r:

its called the silver bullet and comes in 6 packs

what could be a better drink for a revo shooter.

Colt 45, a moon clip of that stuff separates the men from the Boyeeezzzz!!!!!

Now when will the stage descriptions be out?

Went back and looked at the Darkside/L-10 info and the stages went up around the first of May, about 6 to 7 weeks in advance. I hope they will use the same sort of timeline for Tulsa, and if they do we should see them in a couple of weeks.

By the by, when you were swapping e-mails with Troy and Kelly, did they give you any kind of numbers for the wheelgunners this year? There were 33 last year and I would hope we could do alot better than that this year.

Now when will the stage descriptions be out?

Went back and looked at the Darkside/L-10 info and the stages went up around the first of May, about 6 to 7 weeks in advance. I hope they will use the same sort of timeline for Tulsa, and if they do we should see them in a couple of weeks.

By the by, when you were swapping e-mails with Troy and Kelly, did they give you any kind of numbers for the wheelgunners this year? There were 33 last year and I would hope we could do alot better than that this year.

No.

They're still working on the Stages, but soon. From what little info I had.

OK, this is not exactly about the nationals, but I figure somebody going can help me. Is there anyone coming to Tulsa, by car, who lives near a Trader Joe's store? If so, please PM me. I need a favor.

Thanks.

PAT

Where might a Trader Joe's be????

Hey guys,

What is the latest on who's shooting revo. Pat hasn't put anything up lately.

But I know where Trader Joe's is :goof:

TIA

dj

Pat has the calender with the number of days left on it. I can't count past 6 :lol:

dj

OK, Didn't want to clutter things up without new info, but we are still at 31 firm, 2 probable, and 2 still praying that Kim will be good to them. If anyone has any new info about folks that we haven't listed, PLEASE feel free to add to the list. I hope there are a bunch out there who either don't post, or haven't posted yet. I want Sam to buy that gun he will never get to shoot, not to mention the other goodies that may be available if we get to fifty (50).

50and a wake-up Dennis!

See you there!

PAT

Editted because I sometimes don't know how to count. :goof:

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

OK, Didn't want to clutter things up without new info, but we are still at 31 firm, 2 probable, and 2 still praying that Kim will be good to them. If anyone has any new info about folks that we haven't listed, PLEASE feel free to add to the list. I hope there are a bunch out there who either don't post, or haven't posted yet. I want Sam to buy that gun he will never get to shoot, not to mention the other goodies that may be available if we get to fifty (50).

46 and a wake-up Dennis!

See you there!

PAT

I'm 57 on the wait list, don't know how that will pan out. But here's the deal.....I will be there when they open the doors to sign up for no shows. So if someone don't make it I will be shooting revolver.

Other wise I'm just going to follow the revolver super squad around and have fun watching.

Hey Sam...does setting on the curb with my wheel gun earn me a ticket in the drawing? Its the best I can do for now. :lol:

See you at the Nationals!

41mag

46 and a wake-up Dennis!

See you there!

PAT

I'm 57 on the wait list, don't know how that will pan out. But here's the deal.....I will be there when they open the doors to sign up for no shows. So if someone don't make it I will be shooting revolver.

Other wise I'm just going to follow the revolver super squad around and have fun watching.

Hey Sam...does setting on the curb with my wheel gun earn me a ticket in the drawing? Its the best I can do for now. :lol:

See you at the Nationals!

41mag

That's the Spirit Brother Pat!!

When the day has come, several of us need to congregate around Troy and John and lobby for more Revo slots on our squads. Everybody that has shot major matches with "Revo Super Squads" knows we're always waiting on the bottom feeder squad ahead of us to finish up. :D

See you there!

Definitely in with a slot:

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

D. Carden (Kalifornia)--M

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

J. Burkholder--M

J. Schroder

J. Booth?-C

I think it is safe to add:

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

Possibles from the wait list:

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

P. Scott-B

Latest update.

49 and a wake-up.

If anyone knows the classes for those listed without one or sees an error, please make the correction.

Looks like 31 firm, 2 probable and 3 now praying to Princess Kim, plus however many there are that haven't posted or don't post.

Should be enough for at least three squads.

Welcome aboard Pat. Hope you make it in.

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

J. Burkholder--M

J. Schroder

J. Booth?-C

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

P. Scott

Latest update.

49 and a wake-up.

If anyone knows the classes for those listed without one or sees an error, please make the correction.

Looks like 31 firm, 2 probable and 3 now praying to Princess Kim, plus however many there are that haven't posted or don't post.

Is someone going to order the "I shoot revolver and vote for USPSA president" T-shirts to wear at the shooters meeting? :cheers:

P. Sweeney--A

M. Carmoney--M

B. Perdue--B

N. Colon--A

P. DeBerry--C

V. Sargentini--B

T. Mainus--A

S. Keen--A

D. Jarrell--B

L. Fay--B

W. Mitty--B

D. Carden (Iowa)--B

B. Williams

H. Morrell--B

D. Marques

P. Griggs--A

S. Penkala--B

C. Walsh--GM

D. Gomez--B

M. Sousa--C

K. Ulfers-M

D. Birdsall

D. Williams

R. Davis-A

J. Rodriquez

K. Klesser-A

J. Carr-A

J. Burkholder--M

J. Schroder

J. Booth?-C

J. Miculek--GM

J. Bagakis--M

G. Cuttitta--M

D. Smith

P. Scott-B

Latest update.

49 and a wake-up.

I'm in B class. Thanks for the welcome. See you all there I hope.

41mag

Pat scott a58486

Is someone going to order the "I shoot revolver and vote for USPSA president" T-shirts to wear at the shooters meeting? :cheers:

The votes will already be cast by then. I think they come out in August.

The votes will already be cast by then. I think they come out in August.

Then let's see how the election turns out and edit the text as required. :rolleyes: