Florida Open 2007

Sharyn

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sharyn is exhausted and simply wasn't in the mood to run around crazy like yesterday. Today, I just wanted to enjoy the match... sorry. I still managed to get quite a lot of video though. Here's what I've uploaded from today:

Shannon Smith Stage 8

Todd Jarrett Stage 8

Bob Londrigan Stage 9

Todd Jarrett Stage 9

Dave X Re Stage 9

KC Eusebio Stage 2

Max Michel Stage 2

Chris Tilley shoo... er... reshoots Stage 2

Lee Dimaculangan Stage 10

Todd Jarrett Stage 10

Shannon Smith Stage 10

Also... no interviews other than Matt's. I'm just not an "interviewer" type and if they weren't going to be quality than I'd rather not waste disk space and bandwidth.

Final Results

Open

1. Chris Tilley

2. KC Eusebio

3. Max Michel

4. Matt Burkett

5. Nicolas Blum

Limited

1. Dave Sevigny

2. Todd Jarrett

3. Travis Tomasie

4. Shannon Smith

5. Emanuel Bragg

Production

1. Petros Milionis

2. Daniel Horner

3. Jeffrey Degracia

4. Robert Romero

5. Rodrigo Azpuria

Single Stack

1. Angus Hobdell

2. Paul Hendrix

3. Jay Townsend

4. Ken Kraker

Limited 10

1. Mike Burrell

2. Kenny Dickerson

3. Peter Savage

4. Sean Hansen

5. Steve Russell

Revolver

1. Richardo Lopez

2. Cliff Walsh

3. Marwan Itani

4. Johnny Brister

5. Robert Perdue

edited to add: I haven't checked all the links for function... I'm on low battery power, fried the converter and have about 4 minutes of charge left. I'll fix them later. :D

Edited by Sharyn

If nothing else a Viper family reunion.

:lol:

Sure, man :) Look me up...

The Florida Open is definitely one of those matches that I need to shoot (probably '09). I love the use of the IPSC targets vs. the USPSA targets. Better target in my opinion.

The turtle target is definitely more of an accuracy test... I've been shooting on them exclusively in practice, and I still don't have shot calling down on those targets.... the A-zone takes a lot of getting used to...

Interestingly, the score sheets are simpler for this match - no "B" column needed... ;)

Anyone mind if I pollute a video thread with some non-moving pictures??? :lol:

Angus expresses his concern about his washing machine not working on Stage 9:

post-4828-1172011573.jpg

Dave takes a leisurely stroll on Stage 8:

post-4828-1172011610.jpg

Chris Patty makes "Mongoose Face":

post-4828-1172011642.jpg

Matt Burkett says "No" to "Plumber's Crack":

post-4828-1172011686.jpg

Brian Smith running to remind "The Painter" to use a darn drop cloth!

post-4828-1172011716.jpg

Jay gets his Motocross adrenaline fix:

post-4828-1172011752.jpg

Manny reminds the appliance repairman that he gets a $50 discount when the repairman shows up late:

post-4828-1172011771.jpg

Yours truly (apparently) assisting in birthing a calf...?!?!?!

post-4828-1172011822.jpg

Nice skull cap :D I know, it must have been cold on the weekend.

I was wearing it on Friday when you saw me, too :lol: Yeah, pretty chilly on Saturday morning, and on Sunday....

Hope to get to shoot with you some day. But I am never gonna be a Super Squader like you dude!! ;)

I'm not there, yet, man :D

Nice skull cap :D I know, it must have been cold on the weekend.

I was wearing it on Friday when you saw me, too :lol: Yeah, pretty chilly on Saturday morning, and on Sunday....

Hope to get to shoot with you some day. But I am never gonna be a Super Squader like you dude!! ;)

I'm not there, yet, man :D

I thought you shot with those guys on the weekend?

I thought you shot with those guys on the weekend?

I shot w/ Todd, Smitty, Lesgar, and Nick Blum (a great shooter from Ecuador - I think the weather was practically lethal to him and Lesgar... :) ). The Army guys and Chris Tilley were two stages ahead of us. There really wasn't a "super squad", per se, with all the top shooters in one place, or anything, so...

OMG, I had to get out the Windex to clean the coke off of my monitor!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::D Sorry, Chris.... :D

OK...I'm filing an official protest. Using my likeness (with obvious photoshop modifications) without my permission. No wonder I dropped a shop on that stage. :D BTW, I'm open to suggestions as to what I can do to save "face" after that one....hah! And here I was thinking someone had a shot I could use on the website.....well....I guess not. And for those few of you who haven't already PM'd me....I'm turning it off so save yourself the trouble.

Edited by cpty1

And here I was thinking someone had a shot I could use on the website.....well....I guess not.

Sorry, buddy :lol: I only got shots of you on that stage, and they don't really get any better in that regard... :D

And here I was thinking someone had a shot I could use on the website.....well....I guess not.

Sorry, buddy :lol: I only got shots of you on that stage, and they don't really get any better in that regard... :D

OUCH!!! That might be more painful than the pic being posted :ph34r::o

You know, a camera is not unlike a weapon in that much damage can be inflicted. A little more discretion could have been used IMO before firing off that shot..... :D Could we not at least opt for something a bit more respectful like "Mr. Mongoose" instead of "Mongoose face"?

I just changed the auto attendant for CPWSA:

If you're calling to comment on the pic on the Enos forum, press 1 then kiss my a$$. (Infinite loop)

In the off chance you're calling to actually order something....press 2.

I'm offering deep discounts to anyone who can make that photo disappear.... B)