Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Section Championship - 2007

How long a trip from the Indiana- Ohio state line would you say?

The club is a couple miles east of Circleville, Ohio (off Rt. 22). C-ville is 20 or so minutes south of Columbus. Columbus is less than 3hrs from Indianapolis (for you slow drivers ;) )

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will both the classifer scores be sent to USPSA or is this a case of preventing sandbagging?

Can't wait to get to cooler weather, 100+ every day here in Georgia is certainly affecting my practice and my freakin good attitude.........

Both classifiers will be sent into USPSA. As a level III match, we can send in two classifiers. In addition, I expect the Production scores for the match will also end up counting as a classifier.

Weather is looking goof for that weekend. :)

In addition, I expect the Production scores for the match will also end up counting as a classifier.

As this is my first major match, cna you explain what this means?

thanks

3 or more GMs in your division makes your % of finish count as a classifier I think. We have Trout and Bradley in Limited is there going to be a Cheely or ?

Can't wait to get to cooler weather, 100+ every day here in Georgia is certainly affecting my practice and my freakin good attitude.........

Ha ha ha ha! Now that is funny! Seems like it has been 100 degrees here every day as well. :surprise: Only hoping for reasonable weather at this point... ;)

Ha ha ha ha! Now that is funny! Seems like it has been 100 degrees here every day as well. :surprise: Only hoping for reasonable weather at this point... ;)

I was thinking the same damned thing.

Yup - just went out and checked the thermometer... 98° at 11pm!

Actually, if you believe in long range forecasts, it is looking pretty good. Supposedly, the stationary front that has been holding the cool air from dropping down, and letting the hot air sit on top of us is supposed to clear.

Keep your fingers crossed... ;)

This is Ohio ......... if you don't like the weather ..... just wait a day. B)

Wait that's OUR saying!!!! :blink:

Actually, the saying is "This is Ohio...... if you don't like the weather, just wait 15 minutes." Not to mention, we only have two seasons here. Winter and construction.

See you guys/gals Saturday!! :cheers:

The weather at two out of my last three outdoor matches has been perfectly "practical" if you consider the weather at Area 5 "practical". I won't say any more about that as I'm hoping the weather is.... um....... not practical. :lol: :lol:

PM coming.

We have a range rule that says we can't start shooting until 9:30am.

I just sent out a braodcast email to the shooters. If you didn't get it, let me know (so I can see what's wrong).

Here it is:

Hello shooters. :) Looks like great weather is heading our way for the Ohio Section Championship. Let me get right to the nitty-gritty. For SATURDAY, we are looking for staff to be on their stages at 8am. Registration for regular competitors will start at 8:30am. We will have a staff meeting at 9:30am, then the shooters meeting at 9:45am. Shooting we start at 10am on SATURDAY. For SUNDAY, registration will open at 8:15am. Shooters meeting will be at 9:15am. Shooting will start at 9:30am on SUNDAY.

We will have signage out to direct you once you get on the range. I am pretty excited. It looks like a fun match!!!

I opened up a few more slots for Sunday. It will be tight, but we have room for about 4 more shooters on Sunday. So...pick up a buddy and bring them along. We have a fair amount of slots for Saturday with staff as well.

See you on the range !

Kyle,

The start time is 9am, right? I'm weighing hotel vs. wake up early in Louisville and drive, and need to know the real time I have to be there.

H.

Don't forget...we are having a little get-together on Saturday night. ;)