Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Summer Blast

slflr

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this year I'll pass. :(

Gotta save my miles for a trip to Tulsa.

I'll miss Wheelie's!

Me too...I will especially miss the guy in the corner with no teeth and the wife-beater on. Seriously...I will be working the match again, and look forward to getting together again!!!

Jeff

I want in on the revolver squads. I am sure there is alot to be learned watching some of you guys shoot.

When are you guys shooting the Summer Blast and the AWARE?

If I am reading it right it looks like Sunday Morning on the Blast, what about the AWARE?

Thanks,

Paul

I know slflr, Sammy and I are planning to shoot AWARE on Saturday.

Edited by Carmoney

It would be nice to get all of the Revolver guys to shoot on Saturday so Saturday night would be free to go out...I know alot people turned in early last year at San Carlos so they could shoot Sunday morning...

BTW: Carmoney, I think I have another new guy thats willing to shoot the Blast this year. This time "I" shamed him into it!

Edited by Hog Sniper

• 1 month later...
What hotel is everyone staying at??

Just booked my plane ticket, shooting sat pm so Mike cannot try to poison me again...

Judas Priest, so now you're afraid to shoot with the Revolver Super Squad.

How the mighty hath fallen.

Next thing you'll be shaving your head and talking with a Tennessee accent.

;)

What hotel is everyone staying at??

Just booked my plane ticket, shooting sat pm so Mike cannot try to poison me again...

Judas Priest, so now you're afraid to shoot with the Revolver Super Squad.

How the mighty hath fallen.

Next thing you'll be shaving your head and talking with a Tennessee accent.

;)

where are my shoes????

REVOLVER NUMBERS ARE DOWN THIS YEAR>>>>>>>>>>

I just checked with Linda Chico. As of today there are 14 Revolver shooters for the Blast including the range staff...What happened to our shooters???

BTW: She said Saturday is filling fast.

As with Natls., I wanted to go, but have too many things going on in July- one being my brother's wedding in NH the weekend before....maybe next year I'll get down there!

Good luck to all that go though!

I'll be there working and shooting Revo :) Heck the reason I'm shooting revolver is because of watching you guys have so much fun at the match last year. I'm even thinking about getting me a kilt ;)

~John

Make that 15 . . . Staff tends to be a bit late getting info to me. :( This means you (Gary, John, Jeff & other MI shooters).

And please don't tell me about some other match keeping you busy. . . with SC State a week away, Targeting Education in May & Summer Blast in July, I'm not likely to be very sympathetic. <_<

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2007 Summer Blast Statistician

Edited by LChico

REVOLVER NUMBERS ARE DOWN THIS YEAR>>>>>>>>>>

I just checked with Linda Chico. As of today there are 14 Revolver shooters for the Blast including the range staff...What happened to our shooters???

BTW: She said Saturday is filling fast.

Would like to go but funds are light and time tight this year, hell I'm still trying to get to the

Nats :blink: (134 more to go)

Have to look at it again at the end of the month, if there's any openings left.

Wow, what a bunch of wimpy-ass excuses I'm hearing here.

If you claim to be a revolver shooter and you live in the NE corner of the country, you should be at this match. It's hard to imagine a major match that is more time-efficient or cost-effective than the Summer Blast.

Those of us who are flying in from many states away are not interested in hearing a bunch of whining. We expect you to step up.

Wow, what a bunch of wimpy-ass excuses I'm hearing here.

If you claim to be a revolver shooter and you live in the NE corner of the country, you should be at this match. It's hard to imagine a major match that is more time-efficient or cost-effective than the Summer Blast.

Those of us who are flying in from many states away are not interested in hearing a bunch of whining. We expect you to step up.

word!

Thanks guys, think you just made up my mind.