Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass Magnet Contact Information

A38337

FYI

There was a review on this in Front Sight about a year ago. IIRC, it's a very large fine-mesh net that you lay on the ground. When it's time to pick up brass, you simply lift up a corner of the net so all the brass falls to the center. It has weights on the edges to prevent the wind from blowing it away. The mesh will not capture rocks, dirt, and other small debris.

The reviewer thought it was a very useful item.

I wanted one.

However, the referenced website wasn't up. About a year later, it still wasn't up.

With the help of MGM targets, I contacted them. This is a husband and and wife gunshop that are doing this as a side venture. The web site will not be developed, you have to contact them at the gunstore.

Andy's Custom Guns

14855 W. 54th Ave

Golden, CO 80403

303-279-9203

DVC,

Scott Fague

I had an old minnow net that was about 6' x 18' with lead weights along one side and floats along the other. I cut it in half, cut off the floats and used the string that held on the floats to tie each half of the net together. Finished size about 12' x 9'.

Been using it this way for years.

Bill

Yeah, I am thinking you could save a lot by just sewing some sand into a fold you make on the corner of a tarp. This shouldn't be more than a $10 project.

I might can shoot, but I'll be damned if I can SEW ! :lol:

What can I say? I guess I'm just a renaissance man! B)

-ld