Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do I Need One Of These?

Looks like a punt gun for sure.

My understanding is it was set up like a cannon on a small boat and the birds were shot while in the water.

That was my understanding as well. It would allow you to take a substantial part of a flock with one shot.

I think everyone needs one of these. Imagine how fast you could clear a plate rack or a TX star...does knocking over the whole apparatus count? The possibilities are endless.

Thanks for the post.

My understanding is it was set up like a cannon on a small boat and the birds were shot while in the water.

That was my understanding as well. It would allow you to take a substantial part of a flock with one shot.

I think everyone needs one of these. Imagine how fast you could clear a plate rack or a TX star...does knocking over the whole apparatus count? The possibilities are endless.

Thanks for the post.

+1

used for commercial hunting way back in the 1900's (+ or -)

lynn

Thanks for the post.

Reloads would be a bit slower than normal, though....