Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Slide Cut

adiksaputok

I am so excited my limited slide for my para is on its way :D:D:D as we all know matt recently acquired his new milling machine i asked if he work on my slide (rear and front sight, slide lightening like top serration, front and rear cocking serration) for a budget. (I cannot say how much it is too low $$for the work done)unless Matt said its ok or you can ask him. :P he is so kind enough to take it. I will post pics later.....thanks Matt.....

Edited by adiksaputok

Heh, tell me about it steve. I've been working non stop for the last week straight. School, drive home, and then work till the wee hours of the morning, drive back to school, sleep, repeat... You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to the weekend and shooting the Wiit. I'll be there with a gun and some tuned mags to show.

PM me if anyone wants some work done. ;)

That is very nice Matt. Anyone can assemble parts ( I'm proof of that :P ) but it takes a certain artistic flair to make it look right. You have done that.

I'd love to see it in person.

Now don't let it go to your head.

I'd love to see it in person.

WS

i will bring it to norco this saturday you are welcome to see it, handle it (be careful of dropping it. i put a lot of oil) :lol::lol:

Sorry - Saturday is full already. Bowling with my little girls Daisy Scout Troop.

Matt,

I must say that I, too, am impressed with the work on that slide. Even sans blueing it looks good. You have a gift, my friend. Keep up that artwork.

Sidenote: I think that's one of the things I love about the 1911 model. It's a beautiful gun. My wife says I'm weird. Maybe so.

joe

• 11 months later...