Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

5.11 Gear On The Web

Dusty

They must have been out. I usually get stuff from Aramark is a couple of days. Not picking on anyone, but why would I want to order one from www.ombexpress for $64.99 when I can get the exact same thing for $39.95 from Aramark?

I have already had dealings with botach. Ordered an U.M. kydex holster and mag pouch. 3 weeks later I called to find out what happened to my order and they told me it would be shipped out within a week or so. I then cancelled the order.

They must have been out. I usually get stuff from Aramark is a couple of days. Not picking on anyone, but why would I want to order one from www.ombexpress for $64.99 when I can get the exact same thing for $39.95 from Aramark?

I guess it depends on how badly you want them. I ordered some Berry 230's for $59 a 1000 from a distributor back in Dececember & I am still waiting for the backorder. In the meantime I ordered from another source for $86 a 1000. Sometimes have to pay more for what is in stock.

LP, you may be waiting a long time for 230 gr Berry's at that price. My dealer pricing at Grafs is $75.51 for that bullet. :(

It's $84.94 del. from Berry direct + lead surcharge. Precision Delta gets $86.50 del.

Edited by Joe D

LP, you may be waiting a long time for 230 gr Berry's at that price. My dealer pricing at Grafs is $75.51 for that bullet. :(

It's $84.94 del. from Berry direct + lead surcharge. Precision Delta gets $86.50 del.

Yah that's what I figured, so I ordered a 1000 from Berry then got a flyer from Graf and ordered a couple 1000 more. This being an a fixed income is a killer, buy bullets or food. Well I guess I could stand to lose a few pounds anyway.