Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zh's Drill

zhunter

What were the hits like?

Hi Pat!!

That Zebra Target was essentially the A-zone and the head. It did not count unless you got the hits. Worst case were Bravo's.

We ran several of these on camera, but only posted the clean runs

And I am squadded with Dirtypool at FL Open...I better get busy....

Pat

That's the guy who just called me to say HE got the G, so don't sand bag me mister!!! :angry:

Like Jay said, it's A-zone only vertically, so worst you can score is a high Charlie. I remember scoring this run, because otherwise I wouldn't let him post it; I did have one breaking the line into the black, but it was clean, all Alphas.

(and yes I had plenty of runs with Mikes. I'd guess average was about a .85 draw, and a total time about .25 slower than this one roughly 3.10 ish.)

Edited by dirtypool40

We're gonna have a blast Pat, we got you, Mark, a couple local M's, and I am still trying to get Shannon "SUPER G" Smith and Paul "I don't need no stinking practice" Whitacre to squad with us as well.

don't I still owe you a beer? :huh:

Edited by dirtypool40

I dare you to shoot that aggressive in a match! :)

Nice transitions BTW.

;) p'raps not. But it was fun. :) I shot this past weekend like it was Virginia count, and had one of my best matches ever. Nothing felt spactacular, but the points were there, no time from extra shots and smooth and steady carried the day.

Pat, wx is great, 65 and clear right now. No telling what it will be like in three weeks.

• 1 month later...