Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Indian Givers

Barrettone

So...I help Cheely by moving his new mill to his house. As a bonus, I get to be the first guy to have his gun worked on by him. He feverishly worked all weekend to build up my modified gun, and he brings it by on his way back to college. This damn thing is the tastiest piece of manufactured marvel that I have ever held!!! :wub: So far, it sounds like this should be in the "What I like" forum...right??? :rolleyes:

Well, after a breif conjugal visit with my gun, I am greeted with the news that it must return with him for some "finish work" like a mini slide-racker, different recoil spring, cut-down guide rod and trimmed mags and magwell so it will fit the IPSC box. Not only that, but he takes my rig so he can modify my holster to accept the gun. Then he takes 1 lb of powder, 1,000 bullets, 1,000 primers and 1,000 cases for load development. So here I sit, with no gun, no rig, 1000 rounds less of components, and only fond memories of what I could be holding right now! :angry:

What kind of buddy teases you like this??? I am going to the WIIT in Illinois this weekend, and won't even get to run ONE ROUND through my "precious" before I step to the line! If it wasn't for him doing everything I wouldn't tolerate this $hit!!! The real bitch of it is, that he did the bluing on the gun...and I thought that was MY department!!! :P

Disgruntled...

Maybe he'll at least post a pic so I have something to look at this week... :(

Edited by Barrettone

Couldnt you just hold a REVO in one hand & a SS in the other ................... while you wait. :huh:

:lol: :lol:

That stuff is...so...like...totally yesterday dude... B) I'm goin' contemporary...I'm a wanna-be Phillipino...We need Asian emoticons dammit!!!

Edited by Barrettone

Well, like I always say ......... if ya can't beat 'em ... make fun of 'em! :lol:

How are those Spartans doing in B-Ball ?

It was a typical Buckeye showing...hell outta the gate, but not much stamina...kinda like how they are with the ladies...OOOOHHHH!!! :ph34r: With love to my buddy Chris "the two-pump chump" Keen :) Never make fun of my Sparty's, boy!!!

Edited by Barrettone

Matt, is that Dan's blast shield or a home brew ?

Home made. Needed something extra short.

I didn't really think too hard about it needing a shield. Then I took it to the range to function fire and hazed over the lens on the cmore in about 20 rounds... This should help.

Man what I would do for some relitively free gunsmithing...I might have carried the mill by to where ever myself.

That is a sweet looking gun.

To get back in the spirit of the Hate Forum. Dang you Matt for having the time to do some sweet gunsmithing while in school. I'm in law school and I can't even find the time to practice let alone do my own smithing work.

Jeff,

I feel your pain. However, look at it this way. While not in your hands, your's will running this week.

Mine is still a "box" case. :( Darn this weather, I haven't been able to get over to the mill.

post-3761-1170160898.jpg

The box arrived on the 28th of December, but it's been too wet, too cold (no heat in the shop), and what ever else.

Patience my friend (angel), Patience heck, I want to smell gun powder (devil).

Kenny

Edited by MasterLefty