Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New D-1 Target

underlug

I hope not. Besides with ICORE's predeliction to "Blacking" out large areas of scoring zone would make it a problem.

But, then having an aiming point in accuracy shooting is quite an advantage and may actually fit nicely into ICORE's vision.

I hope not. Besides with ICORE's predeliction to "Blacking" out large areas of scoring zone would make it a problem.

But, then having an aiming point in accuracy shooting is quite an advantage and may actually fit nicely into ICORE's vision.

I have two predictions if they do

1, Someone will finally "zero" the standards stage (Mr. Hogue get your money ready)

2. It won't be me that does it

I have two predictions if they do

1, Someone will finally "zero" the standards stage (Mr. Hogue get your money ready)

Hmmmm...never thought of that :huh:

Are D1 targets used anywhere else ??

ICORE just may have to use them :(

Edited by 10mmdave

OK guys....I have the official answer from one of the ICORE board members. ICORE will continue using the D1 as they always have. This year the Bianchi Cup will utilise the new targets, but ICORE will remain the same.

Mark :D

Edited by Pin Shooter

OK guys....I have the official answer from one of the ICORE board members. ICORE will continue using the D1 as they always have. This year the Bianchi Cup will utilise the new targets, but ICORE will remain the same.

Mark :D

Thanks for the effort and information. I won't invest in that can of black spray paint B)

With the placements being decided by X's and TGO passing 1900, I think they had some "suggestions" that it's a bad thing to lose because you can't see the X ring.

I thought that was part of the challenge, but hey what ever works.