Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot Qualifier At Rio?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have you and Shannon (is that correct), down for Saturday.........let me know if that is good, I have plenty of openings, for both days still......

Steve

Steve, you stated in the email "some of you put the day that you wanted to shoot on your match application, and that is the day you will be shooting...." I believe I clearly indicated Saturday, but I would hate to make hotel/plane/car reservations and there be some misunderstanding.

Could you please confirm what days you have us scheduled for?

Thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Me too..

I'm sure everything will be fine, I suspect everyone's busy setting up the match. Worst case we can all just turn up at sunrise... With 8 stages the most number of rounds will be 264 (incl. chrono). So 300 should be enough and that's within the limit imposed by the airlines...

I'm flying in on Friday morning, shooting the match on Saturday and flying back that evening. Then Sunday morning at the gym followed by a cup of tea in the coffee shop and read a good book.... good times... :D

Does anybody have any info yet? Like everyone else I've got several hundred dollars tied up in airfare,hotel and rent car and have no idea when we are shooting.

I guess if we get to Phoenix on Sat we can get to the range to find out when we shoot on Sunday.

Does anybody have any info yet? Like everyone else I've got several hundred dollars tied up in airfare,hotel and rent car and have no idea when we are shooting.

I guess if we get to Phoenix on Sat we can get to the range to find out when we shoot on Sunday.

If you find out what time match starts on Sunday, can you post it on forum? I will arrive Phoenix at Sat night so no chance to go to range to check things out.

I just worry that registration must be done on Sat which I won't be able to make it.

I asked my friend who usually shoots Rio local match but she has no info too :( .

Thanks!

Hey guys, I just talked to Steve and here is the scoop -

Show up at 8am either Saturday or Sunday (whichever day you signed up for)

250 rounds should be plenty as it is 7-8 stages

The stages are all IPSC approved and for those that have shot a Rio weekend match it will be pretty standard for them. For those of you that haven't....you'll have a blast.

If anyone has any other questions just give Steve a call. He is sorry he hasn't gotten back to folks but he has been out of town all week and lost the thumb drive that had the list of names on it.

Edited by Trisha Lowry