Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Baileys And Cocoa.

Merlin Orr

Try this shot or could make it into a sipper .5 oz butterscotch Liqueur .5 of baileys and if you want a splash of kahlua. Pretty smooth tasting if your a butterscotch person you will like it.

Edited by newshooter

Try this shot or could make it into a sipper .5 oz butterscotch Liqueur .5 of baileys and if you want a splash of kahlua. Pretty smooth tasting if your a butterscotch person you will like it.

Sounds an awful lot like a Buttery Nipple. :wub:

Thats exactly what it is haha local guy does the shot in layers and poors a little bit of kahlua on top try it he renamed it "lung biscuit" haha

My favorite Jamaican Resort ;) Has a drink called a Dirty Banana.

It consists of:

Ice

Heavy Whipping Cream

Rum Cream, only found in Jamaica, but Tia Maria works too

Sugar

1 Banana

Mix in the blender until smooth. Kinda tastes like a chocolate shake, but BETTER!!!!

Let's just say it is decadent.

Anytime I get DIF ( Dreaded Island Fever, i.e. missing my favorite Jamaican resort ) I fix a batch of these. If interested, PM me for the details of ingredients.

YUMMY!!!

It consists of:

Ice

Heavy Whipping Cream

Sugar

1 Banana

Mix in the blender until smooth. Kinda tastes like a chocolate shake, but BETTER!!!!

Anytime I get DIF ( Dreaded Island Fever, i.e. missing my favorite Jamaican resort ) I fix a batch of these. If interested, PM me for the details of ingredients.

YUMMY!!!

When I read the line about Dirty Banana, I thought it was going to be about Merlin..but then I kept reading about the drink...and then realized, it is about Merlin... :lol::P

It consists of:

Ice

Heavy Whipping Cream

Sugar

1 Banana

YUMMY!!!

When I read the line about Dirty Banana, I thought it was going to be about Merlin..but then I kept reading about the drink...and then realized, it is about Merlin... :lol::P

ZH is ROTFFLMFAO!!! :D:D:D

Kenai Cocktail

I thought I invented this on a fly fishing trip but I've heard it was around WAY before me.

2/3 Hot Tang - Trust me :D

1/3 Yukon Jack.

Happy memories of big Kings and tons of Slivers...