Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Basic Ar15 Operation

SinistralRifleman

How can we get copies of these? Great to share with some fledgling shooters.

update: never mind, videodownloader plug in for firefox and wimpy flv player did the trick.

Edited by vluc

I can link to the files on our server if you want to download them easier...I just post the youtube links everywhere so it doesn't eat up our bandwidth. PM me if you need to download it.

I have all the videos saved in much higher resolution on my hard drive. When we have an hour's worth we'll be packaging them on DVDs to sell. The next several videos will cover topics such as sighting in your rifle and cleaning/maintenance...what we'll end up with is a video manual for AR15 owners.

Nice video as usual. Great job and great hostess. The 'yeah me!', 'cheerleader-ish' smile at the end of each segment is pretty funny.

Rich

ETA: I don't think I ever wanted to be a magazine more in my life. ;) Just kidding.

Edited by uscbigdawg

Rio does like to smile a lot...she gets giddy shooting, and tends to laugh at herself after every take. We figured there are enough overly serious angry looking dude shooting videos out there :lol:

She is a quick learner and picks up what we tell her to do faster than most people we've taught and seen taught before...particularly as we are starting from scratch in her shooting training.

Edited by SinistralRifleman