Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sti Edge

Nemo

I love it, that's what I've been thinking about doing to my edges except for the top cuts, What size ball nose cutter was used for the serrations? Did he have to weld up the factory serrations first? do find that you hands slip off the front serrations now or do you get a better grip?

Edited by Mike Dame

My guess from comparing rich's work and the factory ones is that the factory high spots are still there he just made the cuts wider and deeper. After loking at the razor back cut, I think I'll do that aswell. I just hope I can get on the CNC to do it instead of a manual :( machine. I hate cranking those handels back and forth.

Nemo has very nice looking delicate hands dosen't he. LOL

Thank you, Olay.

Turn around and price was very reasonable. I don't think Rich welded up anything. He just went through with the ball cutter.

I forgot to take photos of the barrel crown he cut. This STI barrel is one of the old ones that the crown looked as if it was cut with a hacksaw. Now it is roundd, smooth and shiny! :)

Jr. was starting to get kinda disheartened with the game. First because he's 15 and it is not cool to be seen within a 10-mile radius of you dad, and second because his kid bro (Francisco) was consistently beating him.

Last Saturday at St. Aug with his reconditioned pistola he beat his brother and was IN THE ZONE. It's all about the coolness factor and maybe because there was a nice looking young lady shooting too! :wub:

Edited by Nemo

Last Saturday at St. Aug with his reconditioned pistola he beat his brother and was IN THE ZONE. It's all about the coolness factor and maybe because there was a nice looking young lady shooting too!

WARNING! WARNING!Once he gets the smell of perfume in his nostrils, it is hard to get it out and replace it with Hoppe's or gunsmoke. Keep his mind on shooting!