Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My New Sti

jessej

Subaru STI :lol:

She drives like she's on rails.

Going to do some mods to the ECU and intake/exhaust soon.

Nice car, I had the wrx when it first came out. Threw in a ECU mod, new uppipe and DMS 40mm coilovers, 0-60 was under 5sec and it handled like a dream, I can only imagine what and STi with mods will do.

Thanks for the replies guys. It's a fun car to drive, my girl says she wants to do naughty things to me in there, rofl. sounds kinda cramped to me.

The thing i notice about paint is that most European cars have a more durable clear coat/paint job. My previous BMW's paint is as good as when it was new. Probably has something to do with our strict hazardous waste laws. I need to park in the garage as much as possible. But who knows, i don't like to get too attached to material things. Things are nice, but i feel exactly the same as i did before. Human energy/synergy are much more valuable to me.

Yes, i think it's open class. well sord of, lets say it's a good start. i no longer have an excuse to be late for matches. besides a hang-over of course :lol: you know you have a hang-over when during the stapling of targets you check to see who's around then run to a corner and puke! uh.... won't do that again ;) seriously!

I did 120 last night, then started seeing cars and got paranoid. I got a good discount on top of the line radar detectors in case someone needs. PM me.

I should add this only applies to local folks to me :)

Todd, i got ur goat in my trunk! haha j/k i dont know where it's tied up! been meaning to ask you what you talking about. um i saw your cobra under that cover, and we can race if we race in a slalom; not straightaway ;)

Lyle, i will send you a PM.

thanks guys... see ya'll on the range when weather improves,

jj