Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

First Look: Blade-tech Revolution Holster & Double Mag Pouch

ysued

Guys, this is youf first look at the Brand New Blade-Tech Revolution Holster & Double Mag Pouch for the M&P!!

Guys, I just finished this Project for Blade-Tech.

These guys are a great company and a great bunch of guys!!

I'd like to get your feedback on this Photo:D

Here's the Shot:

3yhf0k0.jpg

How does it differ from the current BladeTech?

This one is on the Injection Molded Line!!

Looks sweet! Maybe more light on the pouches on the left. Can't see as much detail on them??? But what do I know...

Yeah, I know, everybody's a Critic :P:P:P

I wanted the attention to go to the Holster, not to the Accessory Bag, But the I-Shot Bag rocks too!! I want one of those too!!

Y

Edited by ysued

Yes, I was told that the one of the Photos was going to be uploaded to Site.

I'm glad that this Holster is up for sale already.

You can't beat this Holster for $24.95!!

Y

quote name='robopup' date='Dec 14 2006, 10:21 PM' post='486109']

They have the holster listed now (with your photo). I wonder when we will be able to get the injection molded mag pouch?

I have one of their injection molded holsters for my Glock 17 and I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone looking for an affordable holster. I got mine at Brownells for a good bit less than $24 though I don't know if they are carrying this particular model.

-ld

The is to much stuff in the picture, there is no one subject, Without a product description, you don't know what is being sold

your eye goes to the AR and M&P mags, but never gets to the holster.

The lighting is good, but alittle under exposed

This Photos was not meant to show only the Holster, this is a Catalog Cover meant to show more than one item in the Context of a Tactical Scene.

For whatever reason every Image I post here looks Dark and Muddy!!

The Original is Brighter, Contrastier and Snapier!!

At the end, I Did what the customer wanted :ph34r:

The Customer always gets what they want. :rolleyes:

Y

The is to much stuff in the picture, there is no one subject, Without a product description, you don't know what is being sold

The lighting is good, but alittle under exposed

I've been working with one of these holsters for a couple weeks now. While it is in the Injection Molded line I think it is made of a different material. The holster itself is very slick, both inside and out. The gun comes out beautifully. It's also designed to be used with the DOH/Stingray belt set up which is a cool change.

I'd still like to see a photo of the setup required to take a pic like this. Any chance? Pretty please :)

Matt, I'll take a Wide shot of the set before I take it down!!

I'm tearing down on Monday when I get a final Approval from Blade-Tech.

Ahh. it was the catalog cover, then its good because it says:

that this company is high speed low drag... I want to be high speed, so I'll buy from them

Yes, I noticed that it was very slick!!

I can't wait to tear into it.

But I can't do that until I get a final approval from Blade-Tech.

Y

Edited by ysued

Yup, highest points of contrast are the mags and the double mag pouch, and the bolt on the rifle. My eye starts at the double mag pouch and goes right off the top of the image.

The holster seems kinda lost down there.

(I did 10 years of pro darkroom work, printed everything from billboards to bus shelter ads to fine art).

madmike

OK, OK, how's this one!!

34g255l.jpg

the red lighting. seems to be causing blochiness (sp?) on the jacket, maybe my screen.

I like simple pics, personal preference.

Here are a couple product shots of mine, feel free to make any comments

seatpost.gif

1911sc.jpg

1022%20stock.jpg

Edited by Supermoto

Then again this is what the paying client wants!!

Guess what I do???

Only one lightshource on a pistol makes it look Flat!!!

Highlights and Mirrors work great!!

2rzeus3.jpg

But I learned this over the years, when I shot for Gungames my Images were Flat as pancakes!! This was a style of the times!!

The Bike part looks great in B&W!!

BTW, I'm not selling a Jacket, I'm selling Holsters and Knives!!

The stock need highlights too.

Believe it or not, Spot Lights with a Grid work great!! When I was at Cabelas we used them alot and I got hooked.

Now I use lots of Bare Lights with Spots, the Gels get kinda harsh sometimes but clients request them.

They can be accented or reduced with software.

This website makes them look strange!!

I just shot over 30 High Glosss Stocks, I would rather never see a stock in a loooong time!!

OK, OK, how's this one!!

34g255l.jpg

the red lighting. seems to be causing blochiness (sp?) on the jacket, maybe my screen.

I like simple pics, personal preference.

Here are a couple product shots of mine, feel free to make any comments

seatpost.gif

1911sc.jpg

1022%20stock.jpg

Edited by ysued

Ysued,

I'm not knocking your work, I like your work alot, It give me idea and suggestions of what to try when I shoot. I just don't happen to like this one.

But the client does and they pay your bills. And in the end they will give you more work.

Now the picture of the nighthawk rocks!!

Edited by Supermoto

Believe it or not, Spot Lights with a Grid work great!! When I was at Cabelas we used them alot and I got hooked.

Now I use lots of Bare Lights with Spots, the Gels get kinda harsh sometimes but clients request them.

I use the work lights from HomeDepot, or shoot with only a little light at all. The stock and seatpost were taken is relatively dark rooms, the 1911 was taken outside

I know you are not knocking it!

PM me and I can show you how I did it and you can modify it for your tastes, It can be easily done with the changing of the Gels and more Fill light!!

It's all independent for me, 4 Lights, 3 main and One Fill on 3 Power Packs, two of them with Click Stop Dials to bring up power a bit at a time.

The other pack is not as verstile, but these Speedotron Packs and Lights are 20+ years old!!

But they still work hard!!

Y

PS

Did you download Photoshop CS3 BETA??

I did today..... HOLY CRAP!!!

This thing is just AWESOME!!!

Y

Ysued,

I'm not knocking your work, I like your work alot, It give me idea and suggestions of what to try when I shoot. I just don't happen to like this one.

But the client does and they pay your bills. And in the end they will give you more work.

Now the picture of the nighthawk rocks!!

Edited by ysued

Middle,

Huh? What's that mean? Who are they delivering them too? Are they just for sale...coming with the guns (kinda like SA did with the xd's) ??

Flexmoney,

that is correct every S&W M&P Pistol sold in 2007 will have the Revolution Series Holster and DMP included in the case. Here's a picture of the set up.

take care,

Bobby