Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My 35's Back From Sjc

WildWest N AZ

I guess I should mentioned that? Its almost his complete limited package except with out the mag button, lighting strike rod, and sights.

Heres the list:

KKM match barrel fitted and polished

Slide tight just as nice as any 1911 Ive tried

Complete trigger job, set at 2lbs, 2oz

Ti striker with Wolf reduced power spring

grip job

SJC magwell

Mep night sights

Wolf recoil rod/spring setup

One bling bling polish job!

And Im spent!

I guess I should mentioned that? Its almost his complete limited package except with out the mag button, lighting strike rod, and sights.

Heres the list:

KKM match barrel fitted and polished

Slide tight just as nice as any 1911 Ive tried

Complete trigger job, set at 2lbs, 2oz

Ti striker with Wolf reduced power spring

grip job

SJC magwell

Mep night sights

Wolf recoil rod/spring setup

One bling bling polish job!

And Im spent!

What was the turn around time to have this work completed ?

what kind of trigger is that?

Outstanding custom! In the past, John was using triggers made by Lightning Strike, but they were supposed to be discontinued and the one on the gun above may have been made in-house by SJC, along w/ their mag wells. The trigger he produces has a crisp feel unlike any other Glock I have ever felt. Definitely worth every cent. Steve shot a on our squad earlier this season and the guns are definitely up to the task. Been a while since I talked w/ those guys (my job has been hell). What capacity are the .40 Limited mags running these days?

Spooledup, he had my gun a month and half well worth the wait in MHO. I did get a chance to shoot it today. Very pleased way nicer than stock, I did some of my best paper shooting with it and was able to hit same holes while standing. Im not the most steady shooter either so that must say something? All and all I would suggest SJC to anyone looking to build thier GLock for Limited! :D

I've had hands on a G24 John did for a guy. Man, the slide tightning is amazing stuff. My wife went to southern GA for thanksgiving, and seriously thought about having her drive 3 glocks up to him for no other reason than the slide work alone.

Hey guys thanks for the complement on wild wests pistol . just to clarify the triger is a L S unit with exstensive mods, they were out for a while but have resumed manufacture.

I take off the coating and reshape for a flater face and polish to a mirror finish. glad every one likes the gun.

john

• 2 weeks later...

HeHe got some great comments on my gun tonight from some non Glock guys! Dont forget these buds of mine have very High dollar guns for open! They all stated that my blaster was the best feeling trigger they had ever felt in a Glock! My bud thats a Master shot my gun strong hand and was eating the same hole out at 15 yards. Pissed me off cause I can do that but to say the least very impressed with how my gun turned out. Thanks SJC for the great work! :D

HeHe got some great comments on my gun tonight from some non Glock guys! Dont forget these buds of mine have very High dollar guns for open! They all stated that my blaster was the best feeling trigger they had ever felt in a Glock! My bud thats a Master shot my gun strong hand and was eating the same hole out at 15 yards. Pissed me off cause I can do that but to say the least very impressed with how my gun turned out. Thanks SJC for the great work! :D

There is A guy that I shoot steel with that has 4 S_ I guns, 2 open & 2 limited. After shooting my wife's Open Glock & my Limited Glock he ordered one of each from SJC and made his S _ I guns safe queens. :D He said that he has better splits with the SJC Glocks.

SJC has done some work on my Glock (slide tightening and Production Trigger Job). I am thinking about letting them fit a KKM Barrell on my G17 to go along with the slide tightening and trigger job once I get back back from Korea. They do a great job and provide excellent customer service. They are great guys all around.

glock17w

SJC has done some work on my Glock (slide tightening and Production Trigger Job). I am thinking about letting them fit a KKM Barrell on my G17 to go along with the slide tightening and trigger job once I get back back from Korea. They do a great job and provide excellent customer service. They are great guys all around.

glock17w

When are you coming back to the states? Remember you have an OPEN Invitation To

Shoot with us next time you're in town.

Manny