Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who Are The Kentucky Guys On Here?

steel1212

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me - You shooting Bardstown tomorrow.... I'll be shooting the strange guns. :ph34r:

I Believe we shot together last Saturday in Wilmore.......

I'll be shooting the second run as I won't make the first run. Do you mean those funny looking guns with the wheel thingy in the middle lol.

Edited by steel1212

Gary Stevens, Ashland Gun Club, Ashland, Kentucky.

I also sent you a private e-mail last week about an XD.

Gary

Did you send an email or a PM? I never got a PM and don't remember the email...sorry.

I will be a bardstown Too. Limited 10 and production.

I was going to shot production as well but I'm having problems with my minor loads....If I get there in time I may just shoot it anyway with WWB :P

Does Bardstown still have a second relay at 1 PM?

Yes they do. They will not be having a side match tomorrow. This is the last match of the season.

Thanks

I'll pack a lunch and dinner and see if I can climb on my packmule to make the journey :)

Me - You shooting Bardstown tomorrow.... I'll be shooting the strange guns. :ph34r:

I Believe we shot together last Saturday in Wilmore.......

Wilmore? If you get a moment, please PM me if there are any more matches this year. I suffered a whole year at Asbury <_<

BTW Clyde, power to the bald people :D

Does Bardstown still have a second relay at 1 PM?

Yes they do. They will not be having a side match tomorrow. This is the last match of the season.

Thanks

I'll pack a lunch and dinner and see if I can climb on my packmule to make the journey :)

Yeah, I don't know if I'll make the 1relay or not. I'm coming home from thanksgiving in Knoxville, if they start as late as they did last time I might make it :D

Most times they start around 10:45 after the shooters meeting. You should still get squaded if you get there by 10:30

Hey that's a little better timing, maybe I'll try to make both.

PS Sorry to steal the thread. There are a bunch posters here from KY. Probably twice as many lurking.

I know Barry, and Foley who else is here?

Ok maybe this should be moved, if it does I'm sorry I'm a noob.

I'm here! Where were you at the steel match today?

I'm leaving Knoxville right now. I don't think my fiance would like it to much if I left in the middle of thanksgiving for a steel match lol.