Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here Is A Hot One For Ya'll

cking

I used to know a gal like that....she came over to the house to eat dinner with the wife and me...ate a HUGE plate of spaghetti and all the fixins'...and I asked her, "...Sharon, how do you eat so much and stay so thin?" She looked at me and smiled, then said, "...baby, I WORK it off....: :lol:

Guess it works for the gal in the picture too.. :D

Got to be something wrong, she's had ad in match.com for months. If you read her profile you get a hint. Actually there a quite a few very hot over 40 ads. For some reason I can't seem to get a date with one, humm...... Some are very obvious, want income of over $150,000.00. Who says money can't buy you love!!!!

Here is another one, looking for mister goodbar! She's also in her 40's

post-4565-1163600673.jpg

post-4565-1163600683.jpg

post-4565-1163600696.jpg

Remember, somewhere there is some guy that is absolutely sick of her, otherwise she wouldn't be shopping for a new one at 40+.

With someone like that, I'm sure that is a large swath of destuction and ex's left in her wake.

Giddy'up

Remember, somewhere there is some guy that is absolutely sick of her, otherwise she wouldn't be shopping for a new one at 40+.

With someone like that, I'm sure that is a large swath of destuction and ex's left in her wake.

Giddy'up

Now you don't know that for sure...she might be a real sweetheart who just has not found the right guy....Bless Her Heart...although she looks like she has a few pretty fast miles on her...kind of like my old Vette....she is long and lean, fast and expensive, nice to look at and even better to drive...sometimes hard to control when you push her to the max, but always gives you all you could ask for.... :lol:;)

Edited by tightloop

Now what is a boy from Tx doing eyeing a gal fro Ocala,Fla? That is down where Zhunter used to be a player..but ....he is now engaged to the lovely Betsy...so I guess TeresaP is out of the question...LOL

Bet she is a handful from her profile...probably a Leo....

So I finally asked Teresa for a date, we've emailed a couple of times. Her answer was "You funny" !!!!!!! But if you don't buy a ticket you can't win.

Actually I'd say she is less of a snob then many that have far less to brag about.

But if I had got a date with her, I would had to have some pictures to save. Kinda like Bruce & Rourke in Sin City.