Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Open/production Nationals

short_round

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. David's gettin' a little snow on the ol' beard.

Gonna have to see you guys soon. ;)

Are y'all going to Area 6 3-Gun?

Rich

I don't know - depends on what happens between now and then. We've had some major life changing caca happen so we're kinda on cruise mode now :) Nothing super bad, just A LOT!

Looks like Katty's beer is empty. I feel sad.

Yeah well - apparently there was a super double secret meeting and I got elected driver dammit! After you all had a few though, it didn't matter any more cause I was laughing so hard I felt good all over, just like you all did :ph34r::wub:

I don't know - depends on what happens between now and then. We've had some major life changing caca happen so we're kinda on cruise mode now :) Nothing super bad, just A LOT!

where you moving to this time?

lynn

Edited by lynn jones

where you moving to this time?

lynn

Real cute Mr. Jones - thankfully, this year does not involve a move - yipppeeee \0/

• 4 weeks later...
... here are some more.

eat_here.jpg

We stopped for lunch here on the way to the range while waiting for a train to clear the road ... they slice the meat right before they put it on the sandwich and they make it big! This is highly recommended.

This is hands down the best sub I have ever had, Jersey Mikes, Lenny's, Blimpie, Subway...can't touch this place!!! Great Pics

• 4 weeks later...