Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Da Bears

davidball

You can thank Steve Spurier and the Florida Gators for providing a top-notch quarterback to you.

And you can thank Bloomington (IN) South High School before that. ;) He threw 5 touchdowns in the state championship his senior year.

I'd like to be a gentleman and congratulate the Bears on their success this season. But I just can not bring myself to do it. Been a Packers fan too long to wish the Bears well. :D

I'll just try to take some solace if we lose the heated race for next years first draft pick.... :(

I'd like to be a gentleman and congratulate the Bears on their success this season. But I just can not bring myself to do it. Been a Packers fan too long to wish the Bears well. :D

This is completely understandable and acceptable.

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I'm not even going to mention the opening game shutout handed to the Packers by the Bears. B)

This is completely understandable and acceptable.

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I'm not even going to mention the opening game shutout handed to the Packers by the Bears. B)

Would you believe I was hoping that was so long ago no one would remember??

Shut out, by the Bears, at home? And Bush is worried about little sheet heads? I'm telling ya, all is not right with the world! :D

Gotta edit that thread title: Da Bears 5-0 :D

Team W L T PCT PF PA Home Road AFC NFC DIV Streak

Chicago 5 0 0 1.000 156 36 3-0 2-0 1-0 4-0 3-0 Won 5

Minnesota 3 2 0 .600 89 82 2-1 1-1 0-1 3-1 1-1 Won 1

Green Bay 1 4 0 .200 87 138 0-3 1-1 0-0 1-4 1-1 Lost 2

Detroit 0 5 0 .000 88 141 0-2 0-3 0-0 0-5 0-3 Lost 5

• 3 months later...
So who Da Bears gonna beat in the Super Bowl, Colts or Pats?

Aren't we being a bit presumptious? I would not take the Saints lightly . . .

It makes no difference. The Colts will prevail. I cant wait to go to the game on Sunday.

The bears are just playing to be the ones who get beat in the SB.

Before the playoffs began, I would have stated that the Bears match up very well against the Colts. But since the Colts defense has stepped up, I think anyone of the four remaining teams has as good a chance as any of the others to ultimately prevail.

It makes no difference. The Colts will prevail. I cant wait to go to the game on Sunday.

Before the playoffs began, I would have stated that the Bears match up very well against the Colts. But since the Colts defense has stepped up, I think anyone of the four remaining teams has as good a chance as any of the others to ultimately prevail.

The weather looks to be nice cold day so Im gonna state the obvious and say it will help the Bears. Brees has plenty of cold weather experience but as a team the aints will be more likely to be affected.

The NFC is going to have the 7th different team go to the SB in 7 years I think and the NFC has been the weak sister for at least that long it seems.

Anything is possible but most will have to agree the SB will really be this weekend in the Hoosier Dome.

I used to be, and still am to a degree, a Bears fan but after 15 years of sitting in the Dome rooting for our Colts Im so pumped Im about to explode.

Mark my words, years from now Peyton will go down as the greatest QB to have played the game SB or not.

The weather looks to be nice cold day so Im gonna state the obvious and say it will help the Bears. Brees has plenty of cold weather experience but as a team the aints will be more likely to be affected.

The NFC is going to have the 7th different team go to the SB in 7 years I think and the NFC has been the weak sister for at least that long it seems.

Anything is possible but most will have to agree the SB will really be this weekend in the Hoosier Dome.

I used to be, and still am to a degree, a Bears fan but after 15 years of sitting in the Dome rooting for our Colts Im so pumped Im about to explode.

Mark my words, years from now Peyton will go down as the greatest QB to have played the game SB or not.

The Bears are weakest downfield...which the Saints are pretty damn effective at. Another thing to consider is the Saints will be playing in near 0 degree temperature.

I forsee the Colts vs. the Saints in the Superbowl.

Did you forget that the Patriots won 3 of the last 5 superbowl? :o Don't count em out yet...they just beat the "hottest" team this year ;)

A modest Bears fan. Who'd a thunk it? :D

A modest Bears fan. Who'd a thunk it? :D

You don't think I'd jinx it with unfounded bold talk, do you?

David,

We share the same condition. We could be a Colts fan because of location. But are BEAR fans by birth. Keep the faith.

GO BEARS

MIKE.....

You know, I really do like the Colts. I'm a big fan of Tony, Peyton, Marvin, Joseph, etc., mostly because they are good people, but also because they are very good at what they do and they are the local team. But when the navy and orange of the Bears take the field, I have a deep emotional reaction that only comes from being a fan for as long as I can remember. And I remember watching Butkus and Sayers. And, unfortunately, Avellini and Concannon. Which is why my palms are sweating right now just thinking about tomorrow's game and the possibility of a second trip to the "big one" (I dare not say it out loud).