Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone else move up?

Ron Ankeny

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOOO That's AWESOME Ron - you really would have gone straight to A class??  Man, that's some inate talent, eh? :-)

But to answer your question, Nope - still in C Class.  I've decided I'll probably spend the rest of my life there.  Every time I get close (I've actually been at 59% twice) something comes up (I broke my wrist 2 summers in a row!)

(Edited by Shooter Grrl at 4:05 pm on Oct. 15, 2001)

Erik:

Without a doubt the improvement can be attributed to Brian's book and the good folks here on BE.com. Special thanks to Bonedaddy for his free coaching and to Pat Harrison for identifying one of my limiting factors (but he doesn't know it).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's official.  After six months of shooting IPSC I'm finally a C shooter with the proud percentage of 40.429.  Since they won't let me go down ---- although after that last less than 1% classifier, maybe they should ---- that means I can only go up!  B class watch out, I should be there by 2004.

I would like to congratulate Kyle (Flexmoney) on his move to B class.  Kyle finished 5th C at the Limited Nationals and has been terrorizing several clubs in Ohio in C class and in the overall results as can be seen in these links:

http://www.geocities.com/rayners_range/oct1.html

http://www.geocities.com/rayners_range/oct1.html

http://home.columbus.rr.com/jmaass/Results...ov/combined.txt

Way to go man!

Thanks Bryant.

Still way out in front is...Bryant Chaffin.  Who finished in 4th place in C class at the Limited Nationals. :)

DBChaffin moved well into B class...and is on his way up.  If you shoot anywhere near Mississippi then you'd better BE practicing...don't be gathering moss, 'cause this guy is a rolling stone.

------------

Seems like a lot of the BE Forum members are moving up.  

Thanks for the help and support.  

Big thanks to Brian.

that`s me, master to be

last year when i started in d class of course

this years limited national took 3rd in c class

now in b class, even took 5th place on stage 2 in the desert classic. watch out masters, johnny`s one dog that plans to hunt. with the good help from the good old boys in the forum

and my buddy Salim Dominguez

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can't figure-out Sedro's methodology!

I should have made "A" class in Limited with the addition of my last classifier score, but I'm still listed as 74.777% Even though the 5 classifiers they're counting average 76.898%

Limited:Class B

Current Percent:74.777  

High Percent: 74.777

99-62  85.383 Y

99-32  48.800 B

99-32  89.600 Y

99-23  43.988 Y

99-49  94.150 Y

99-19  71.369 Y

99-32  72.000 D

85.383+ 89.600+ 43.988+ 94.150+ 71.369= 384.490 /5= 76.898!

Can anyone explain this?

BTW, good job on your progress SingleStack!

Ya, of the 7 entered, 1 is a duplicate and the other is deemed too low at 48% (but I see they count a 43%!!!)

See why I hate math, everyone always has a different answer than me! :)