Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Benny Hill Single Stack

Merlin Orr

Good Job Big Guy...I guess that is the one I'll shoot when I come to visit...LOL

When you come to visit we will be way to busy to shoot the first day and way to sick to shoot any day after that..... ;)

Sounds like a place I'd like to be, if the implication was quick drawing some "Lites". hate when everyone else has the fun :(

Busy as in Drinking, Fishing, Grilling BIG steaks ( I will provide), Drinking, Laughing, Drinking, admiring your guns, and finishing our Get Acquainted cocktails.....LOL

the second and probably the third day will be for recovery...

When do you have time to work...you have so many nice toys...and now you are under the corruptable influence of Benny and his cohorts...man...you may have to retire early just to keep up with the hunting, fishing, and shooting, not to mention recovery time...

I see a three gun Benelli on the immediate horizon for you Merlin...LOL

Good Job Big Guy...I guess that is the one I'll shoot when I come to visit...LOL

Whoa whoa whoa!!!

What day am I supposed to be there? :huh:

Z - you need to be here a day early to arrange the "entertainment". B)

I can do that!!!!

Nice blaster merlin

were you planning to shoot her in the Provisonal SSD?

if so the slide lightening cuts exclude her :-(

Alan

Cosmetic my friend, cosmetic only.... ;)

Edit to add.. Just sent a photo to John A. with the question....

Edited by Merlin Orr

VERY nice, slide treatments look a lot like the Limited gun he built for me. The 'ol boy sure knows how to put one together tight and solid!! And if Benny built it you know it just flat runs every time on time.

That's it! Benny's building my singlestack .40. I've got the "box o' parts" for some time now and am down to a last of the little ones. Basically, it's a glob of stuff I've picked up here and there (prize tables, trades, STI contingency left overs, etc.) and just need it built up.

Pretty sweet. Gotta give us a range report.

Rich

Guess that makes the date after the British Open...right Z????

Can't make it till December, but I would be in for a possible road trip, long as it had ALL of the necessary requirements, i.e. Guns, Booze and Wimens :D in no particular order :D

Got a quick reply back from John A. Not legal for the SS Division. Nice to have someone that will answer your questions without long delays. :(:D Damn, now I have to build another..... ;)

Have another NIB Nork comming.... Guess it will have to be done without the "slide lightning cuts". Benny talked about maybe doing this one in the style of BSeavers' gun. Looks like a golden gun with pearl and black trim may be on the horizon for me now.... :rolleyes: