Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Instructors

talon

SteveH:

Stay away from base characters like Kelly and Todd!!! Pacifico isn't to bad, but try Negro Modelo!! The nice thing about good beer is it won't try to steal either gear or women, and it doesn't care which hand you load with!!!! KURT

Kurt,

You know what they say..........."my favorite beer is FREE beer", except in Kelly's case.........it has to be something with a cool name, or something no one has ever heard of..........like "Pumpkin Stout" or something like that! I will try your recommandation. I am one of those Free beer kind of guys!

I haven't had the pleasure of sitting down and pounding down a few with Todd, so, I don't know what he likes.

Steve H.

Talon

If you looking for shotgun help, contact Jeff Cramblit. He has helped me considerably. He has a range in New Hope Alabama. He's helped me with all three weapons (Pistol, Rifle, & Sotgun), but he has the shotgun thing down cold. He knows how to teach. He's got a nice facility. No hidden agendas or sells pitches. Just Instruction. He can reload the shotgun like no bodies business.

ToddS:

I didn't get any Kelly bought beer, but I did get some Kelly bought hard lemonade!!! Out standing!! Did you check out the other thread, where Cramblit said we ought to do a 3 guy course, you, me, jeff? Sounds good to me. Let us know and we will get it set up! talk to you soon. KURT

Todd, Kurt, my place or yours, I've got the space for all of us to shoot and the weather is usually very good up until late December, more importantly, I'll but the beer, or at least the first round. My schedule is free the first part of Dec.

Todd, Jeff:

Can't be my place as I don't even have a place!! I don't even have access to a club here in OKC yet and probably won't untill after the new year....I hope. I have an ap in but... Anyway Alabama or Florida, doesn't matter to me!! Both are fine!! Although we might wait and see who has land left after the huricain season :rolleyes: Lets Set this thing up! I know at least 3 Russians that already want to come!We might even get Pacman to come down just for the fun in the sun, and I think I can get a few Hungarians ( mostly military and police, drug interdiction types ) to make it. The sooner the better so I can contact al the above! LET'S DO IT!!! Kurt

Kurt, I should have two more bays and some pnuematic plates up and running within the next three weeks, and there are lots of places for beer here in Huntsville. We need to get on a conference call with Todd and make this happen before the end of the year. We could even have a small match to boot.

• 2 weeks later...

>> Not to be negetive but i have taken one of the chuck taylor courses and would not reccomend it.

OK, can you tell us why?

I only know the man from his books, but I thought 'Combat Handgunnery, 4th Edition' was quite good.

Assuming he can shoot at the high end 'master' levels he claims to, he certainly is very good by anybody's standards. Even better, he is one of the few regular gun writers who even bothers to offer *any* kind of shooting standard.

Fast X,

John Buol

HunterShooter.com

• 3 months later...

Ultimate shotgun class looks like a go! Todd, Kurt and myself all teaching a shotgun class together, three day format, three types of reloading, three instructors, in North Alabama,details out soon. Anybody interested? who's going to pick up all these da__ hulls? and what kind of beer are we drinking the first night? B)

O.K.

Let's see where this thing goes. Three World class tactical shotgun shooters with three distinctly different loading styles joining for a shotgun shooting school the last weekend in March. Between us there are at least 6 different National 3-Gun and Shotgun Championship titles, and too many State / Regional titles to mention. Will they come?

Three days of cramming info learned from over 30 years of combined competitive shooting experience.

This will be a gathering that all who attend will take home something learned. Chokes, patterning, loading, transitioning loads and weapons, speed shooting, shooting on the move, moving targets, shooting from moving vehicles, slugs, buckshot v. birdshot on steel, and more......

Very reasonable cost, lot's of info, lots of shooting, Alabama in March, can it get any better?

Jeff, Todd and Kurt-

It would be a privelege to come down there and pick up your empty hulls for you guys and serve cold beer and clean your guns, etc,etc. I know that's what Jeff would have me do anyway. LOL

Jeffy-sign me up.