Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Combined Match Results

AikiDale

if some beat you from a "lesser" division then yours, sobeit

(you sucked)

Or they sandbagged <_<

I shoot open, so if "they" sandbagged shooting with less rounds, more reloads & iron sights AND BEAT ME STRAIGHT UP, I hope they keep sandabgging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Combined results are fun..

I especially like the combined results on the individual stages..

like to see if I make a good plan work well against all the other divisions with the handicap of shooting minor and doing more reloads...

Meh .. EWS makes it easy enough to do. I almost wish there was a button that just saved all the combinations of results at once. ... Then I would be only one step away from having the published straight to our website by mounting the directory localy via some ftp hack .. Ah ... to dream .. maybe I can get some trained monkey to type the results too :)

The Combined Divisions report also makes it easier to spot the Category winners for Lady, Senior & Super Senior & to see if there are enough competitors to award trophys for these categories.

Sorry I forgot to add Juniors & we need them to keep the sport going.

Edited by LPatterson

Meh .. EWS makes it easy enough to do. I almost wish there was a button that just saved all the combinations of results at once. ... Then I would be only one step away from having the published straight to our website by mounting the directory localy via some ftp hack .. Ah ... to dream .. maybe I can get some trained monkey to type the results too :)

There is a way to publish all the combinations of results at once.

On the "Results" window

click the "Club.txt" button and take a look at the files