Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ms Classic '06

Sharyn

Sharyn,

Really nice work. I was so busy running around between stages Saturday that I didn't really get a chance to get many photos or videos so it's always nice to see the ones the competitors shot, especially when they're this well done.

I am going to have to have a talk w/ the RO's from Stage 7 about letting you (or anyone) follow the competitor downrange to video like that. Sometimes that would be fine but on that particular stage it was a really bad idea.

Glad to see you and your crew back again this year. Hope you and your prizes made it back ok. I got a big kick out of handing you a prize that was bigger than you are.

John

Here's some footage from the match...

Cast of characters in order of appearance:

~ me

~ Shannon Smith

~ Forrest McCord

~ Brad Griffin

~ Lynn Jones

- Click for Video -

P.S. Girls, DON'T let the guys have your video camera... <_<

Sharyn, That is an incredible video. I have showed it to all my friends at work and anybody else I can get near a computer. i think next year we need to get you down here in time to film the RO's and make you our "official" videoographer (spelling?). Thaks again for coming. it was great to watch you and the restof a "super" squad shoot.

Wow! Glad you all enjoyed it so much! :D

Chris, I use Windows Movie Maker for editing.

We had a great group of people in our squad. It was a lot of fun shooting with y'all!!!

Lynn, thank you... thank you... thank you!!!

John, I'm so sorry. I hate that I'd be the cause for the "RO talk" because I was acting like the Geraldo Rivera of Action Pistol Sports Coverage (APSC). I apologize. :(

Sandro, Sandro, Sandro... tsk, tsk. Honestly, I couldn't think of a better piece of video to put with those particular lyrics. There were other women's butts filmed... but I didn't have their written/verbal contractual permission for publication/distribution... so I sacrificed my own for the good of the video... FOR THE GOOD OF THE VIDEO, DAMMIT! :lol: