Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No ones really talking about this match. :huh:

Less than a week away.

Expect an excellent match. I have attended / worked the last three state sections and the last two A5 matches at Silver Creek. The first one was very good and the folks at SCCC have done nothing but gotten better with each successive match.

Shooters

Silver Creek Rang will be closed Friday to shooters until noon. You will be able to check in for the match Friday from Noon to 5:00 PM (EST) at the club house. You can check in on Saturday starting at 7:00 AM (EST). Shooters meetings for the squids shooting all day Saturday and Saturday AM-Sunday AM will be at 7:50 Am (EST) and you will start shooting at 8:00 AM (EST). The shooters meeting for the Saturday PM-Sunday AM squids will be at 12:50 PM (EST) and you will start shooting at 1:00 PM (EST).

Wayne L. Patmore

Shooters

Silver Creek Rang will be closed Friday to shooters until noon. You will be able to check in for the match Friday from Noon to 5:00 PM (EST) at the club house. You can check in on Saturday starting at 7:00 AM (EST). Shooters meetings for the squids shooting all day Saturday and Saturday AM-Sunday AM will be at 7:50 Am (EST) and you will start shooting at 8:00 AM (EST). The shooters meeting for the Saturday PM-Sunday AM squids will be at 12:50 PM (EST) and you will start shooting at 1:00 PM (EST).

Wayne L. Patmore

Was Wayne in the Navy?

Shooters

Wayne L. Patmore

Was Wayne in the Navy?

No Dale, he wrote that so Frank, the RM, could understand it. Frank is retired Navy! :D

Dave

7 Wheelgunners !!!!!!

Surely we can scratch up 3 more and be in the double digits. :)

25 is cleaned and oiled, ready to go.

.45 ACP are loaded, ready to go.

Moonclips cleaned, ready to go.

Cr holster, checked out ready to go.

Hopalong, worn out, Burned up from being on the roof, but still ready to go.

Gonna be great! See you there.

Hopalong

I'm right behind ya cousin.

9mm's loaded up and ready to go ...

Glock (bottom feeder) dirty as hell from lots of good practice ...

Glock mags are ...... well do Glock mags ever need maint. ???

DOH holster "still barely legal" and ready to go ....

Lots of bubble-gum packed up and ready to chew all weekend ! ;)

7 Wheelgunners !!!!!!

Surely we can scratch up 3 more and be in the double digits. :)

25 is cleaned and oiled, ready to go.

.45 ACP are loaded, ready to go.

Moonclips cleaned, ready to go.

Cr holster, checked out ready to go.

Hopalong, worn out, Burned up from being on the roof, but still ready to go.

Gonna be great! See you there.

Hopalong

Damn Sam...give me a chance!!! You've gotta be a little less prepared. I was thinking after your layoff, you'd come back and at least have forgotten something...apparently the alzheimers hasn't kicked in just yet!!! :P

Seriously, I am in the same boat...all equipment checked, and ammo mooned and chamber checked...all ready to go. I am really looking forward to just being a shooter at this match (feels kinda weird though :wacko: ). I can finally see how I really stack up against some damn fine revolver shooters. I'm shooting on Saturday with Cameron, and can't wait to see y'all...ahh...the first major of the year!!! Too cool. B)

Jeff

Is there still any openings for showing up at the last minute Friday to shoot. I still am not sure of what my schedule looks like for June.

Jake

There are a few.

Wayne

Looks like I can make it,

anyone know the start time for Friday?

My thanks go out to the Sellersburg crew for an outstanding job!!! The RO's worked their butts off only to get thoroughly saturated when a monsoon hit them on Friday when they were shooting. :( I felt bad for them, but they shrugged it off, and went about their business as if nothing had happened. Lee Leonard, Wayne Patmore, and Frank Thompson worked their duffs off to deliver a solid sectional that had some good challenges. I think the Kentucky Sectional was a success, and it was also nice to have the choice of a one-day or two-day format.

Thanks Again and Shoot Straight,

Jeff ;)

I had a really good time also. Many, many thanks.

I only wish more Production shooters would get the heck outta B Class and give me some competition here in A. B)

What??? Christian Wallman didn't give you enough of a fight??? Man...he shot great!!! We were complimenting him all the way home from the match. Keep an eye on him...he's gonna be a good one!!! ;)

Jeff

Great match!!!!

Got to see some new faces, and see some old familiar faces....good to see you guys/gals

I like the 2 day format mixed in with the 1 day option, may be other matches need to look at that format too????

Good job guys.

See you in Memphis in August.

HOPALONG

Yeah that's BIG TIME for Gary to win over Jim Shanahan. I was also amazed at how many RO's and CRO's won their class or division. Awesome.

They had an unfair advantage. They got to shoot in the rain.... :ph34r:

Big Thanx to the RO's and staff. The Stages Rocked.

Thanx to all the people in squad 12 - Really enjoyed the comrodery. Hope to see you at the range again soon.

And for those people who counted to 8 (Single Stack) at the match - Rock on.... What a hoot..... :D

Congrads to all that took Wood Home -

If you are nort having fun you are doing something wrong... :)