Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the shooting schedule of the All Day Saturday shooting? what time is the shooters' meeting and the first shot...Need to know, might drive that morning from TN,,thanks for any info. :)

Shooters meeting will be around 7:50 and the first shot will be at 8:00. Shooters meeting for the Saturday afternoon squads will be at 12:50 and first shoot will be at 1:00 You will be able to check in for the match after noon on Friday at the range or Saturday starting at 7:00.

All, all day Saturday slots are full. There still some (Saturday AM and Sunday AM) or (Saturday PM and Sunday AM) slots.

What are my options if I work on Saturday and Sunday morning? I can take some time off, but it would be helpful to have an idea of when it would be in advance of asking.

Thanks,

H.

The crew started setting up this weekend. It will be a great match at Silver Creek, as usual.

I just spoke with Hopalong-he may be joining us. If he shows, you Hoppy groupies can get pictures and autographs!

Come on in and shoot.

Dave

Well it looks like myself shooting a wheelgun, Rodney May, shooting a Sig in Production, and Stan Wigginton shooting Ltd are gonna make the trip up.

We'll be shooting Saturday PM/Sunday AM.

See you guys/gals there, bring a smile and be ready for a good time.

HOPALONG

Thanks Mr. KEEN we will. I dont know the exact count, but there will be approx. 10 of us from Dayton, Ohio there. I am shooting Production, we have Mr. Bill shooting OPEN, and a host of others shooting LTD, and L10.

I'm sure it will be a blast. :lol:

There will be at least three wheelgunners there (Hopalong, Airedale and yours truly)

Some of the posted stages have made me reconsider how many moon clips I can fit onto my belt. :D

My daughter Diana will be shooting with me. Unfortunately, she still hasn't given up on that bottomfeeder of hers. ;) We are scheduled for Saturday PM/Sunday AM, and looking forward to having fun again. (Our second KY sectional at Silvercreek)

There will be at least three wheelgunners there (Hopalong, Airedale and yours truly)

Zookeeper will be shooting the wheel and Andy (don't know his forum name) will be too. There's 5 that I know of.

Sorry about Diana's continued rebellion-hopefully she will someday get off this bottomfeeder kick :D

Andy and I will be on Stage 6. See you Saturday!

Dave

Edited by Airedale