Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooter Grrl (and David)

Late 2005... Shooter Girl GRRL (and David) join Miami Rifle & Pistol Club in Cincinnati... :wub:

Early 2006... Shooter Girl GRRL(and David) have been MIA for our first two matches... :huh:

May 2006... Shooter Girl GRRL (and David) sighted at Area 6... :ph34r:

If anyone sees Shooter Girl GRRL (and David), please report their whereabouts on the boards. Apparently they are lost, wandering, and need directions home...

Late 2005... Shooter Girl GRRL (and David) join Miami Rifle & Pistol Club in Cincinnati... :wub:

Early 2006... Shooter Girl GRRL(and David) have been MIA for our first two matches... :huh:

May 2006... Shooter Girl GRRL (and David) sighted at Area 6... :ph34r:

If anyone sees Shooter Girl GRRL (and David), please report their whereabouts on the boards. Apparently they are lost, wandering, and need directions home...

We are not missing - we've been 3 Gunning B)

But - you'll be happy to know that for May, Dave will go to Indianapolis and I'm going to MRPC! That way I can bring you and Mr. Zillick your goodies I grabbed off of the RO table! (So you'd better be nice to me until then!) :P

We are not missing - we've been 3 Gunning B)

But - you'll be happy to know that for May, Dave will go to Indianapolis and I'm going to MRPC! That way I can bring you and Mr. Zillick your goodies I grabbed off of the RO table! (So you'd better be nice to me until then!) :P

Kathy, the reason I had been looking for you at the MRPC matches was because I was hoping to carry your range bag for you... :D:D:D

"..But - you'll be happy to know that for May, Dave will go to Indianapolis and I'm going to MRPC! .."

I was thinking you meant Marysville Rifle and Pistol Club here in the NW.

You know...we're having a littel 3-gun match ourselves.Area-1 3gun

"..But - you'll be happy to know that for May, Dave will go to Indianapolis and I'm going to MRPC! .."

I was thinking you meant Marysville Rifle and Pistol Club here in the NW.

You know...we're having a littel 3-gun match ourselves.Area-1 3gun

We're working on a way to get that one :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
Kathy, the reason I had been looking for you at the MRPC matches was because I was hoping to carry your range bag for you...

Brian ..... If you carry her range bag, how will you be able to shoot ? ? ? B)

Brian and shoot in the same sentence? The better question would be, if he carries her range bag, how will he hold the timer? :lol::lol:

I WILL be carrying Shooter GRRL's range bag at the next MRPC match, and BTW, I will also be shooting.... <_<

Any volunteers to squad with me at the Ohio Sectional? Maybe some of my good buddies around here can frisk me before the stage to insure that no timer is present? :P:P:P

I WILL be carrying Shooter GRRL's range bag at the next MRPC match, and BTW, I will also be shooting.... <_<

Any volunteers to squad with me at the Ohio Sectional? Maybe some of my good buddies around here can frisk me before the stage to insure that no timer is present? :P:P:P

Oh yeah Mr. Happy Hanna - I definitely volunteer to squad with you. I may even be able to teach ya a thang or two, about shooting :rolleyes: