Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations To 10mmdave!

Mass38S

DaveP is one of those guys that can shoot an auto well, but he has devoted himself to the Revo and has become one of the guys that embarasses most auto shooters at every match that I attend with him, plus he has some really cool brass bags too!!! :lol:

A nicer guy you will not find........ :)

DougC

Thanks for the congrats guys (and gals if so..this is the internet :) )

I shot 38 spcl's with .356 sized FMJ Zero bullets at a 125-128 p.f.,

nice and pointy for fast reloads, not that they were that fast that I know of.

Same load in both open and stock guns.

No Mike, no 10mm's but since a certian someone who shall remain nameless (but his

initials are H. B.) harped on me for winning stock with an 8 shooter I may have to shoot

the 6 shot 10mm next year.

I think my open auto time would have been better if i didn't have to shoot in the cold damp

rain and work the shoot in the afternoons. I don't have a big problem transfering to the

auto except for counting, I dropped lots of mags at the 8th or 9th rnd leaving 1 or 2 still

in the mags :wacko: (did I mention it was cold and rainy!)

If you've never seen it, check out www.psashootout.com, it's a great shoot and Kay, Brad

and Rosey work thier butts off to do it and everyone has a great time, even if it rains.

GT targets did the side matchs this year and even with the weather ton's of folks shot those

events.

Oh ?? Thanks Kay, Brad and Rosey, another great match pulled off in 2006, can't wait till

next year again :lol:

And to everyone else that attended the PSA, don't forget your sponsers !

I got to watch Dave hit lots of small steel targets at long range very quickly on one stage, very impressive.

And if you mean to tell me that Herbie kicked my butt in stock with a 6 or 7 shooter when I was using an 8 shooter, then I gotta step up my practicing! Herbie's also a hell of a shooter, the only thing he does better is complain! :P

I got to watch Dave hit lots of small steel targets at long range very quickly on one stage, very impressive.

And if you mean to tell me that Herbie kicked my butt in stock with a 6 or 7 shooter when I was using an 8 shooter, then I gotta step up my practicing! Herbie's also a hell of a shooter, the only thing he does better is complain! :P

And now rumor has it that the "harper" may have used an 8 shot in stock :angry::):angry:

Ah, I guess it's all part of the game, as pointed out time and time again, some shooters

should be blind, crippled and basically need being wheeled around in a chair but then they step

up to the line and miracles of miracles ! ! ! they hose like nobody's business <_<

Ah well, just have to try and do it again next year !

but my eyes are failing and my back just isn't the same.....