Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Space City Challenge Pics

DJPoLo

Man, you guys waited to do that until tonight?? :D Too late to fix anything majorly broken... ;)

Good luck and get a good start tomorrow morning. See you on the range late morning or so...

I knew it wasn't broken-- I ran 100 rounds of it through the gun and over the chrono yesterday.. just wanted to pick the best 300 remaining rounds out of the lot...

Btw, looks like Matt Burkett is a last-minute signup in Open. Should make things interesting, especially with the weather forecast for Saturday.

You did have to get my worst stage ;) That wasn't exactly my plan ("nothing close to it" would be more correct)

Cool video.. crank up the sound to get the music track.

I gotta stop shooting right before Jerry. A crowd would gather beforehand and I'd be "all these people are coming over here to watch me?" :o

For some reason that pic of Jerry cracks me up. I think what appeals to me is that it doesn't exactly scream "baddest revolver shooter ever". Nice camera work Chet.

We had a GREAT squad. Everyone was really friendly and helpful. Athena was super-funny and Jerry was as well suggesting that I "should think about putting a little less propane" in my loads in the future.

It's gonna be a great DVD. B)

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

Polo, introduce yourself next time, I guess I still have no idea what you look like!

Will do, Matt. I don't think I saw you this weekend or I would have.

-Chet

Cool pix, Dave! =) at least it's not just a picture of my hands and my gun anymore :P

Sharyn, cool video!

Chet, was a pleasure shooting with you. Did a great job on the 05 video. Can't wait for the 06 video. It was cool.

lastly,.......I need to learn more adjectives other than "cool"....

BTW - if any of you would like copies of those pics, drop me a note. You're beta testing a new gallery software package for me, and I've got it set up to not allow right clicks (so you can't "Save As..." - though an industrious user could figure out how to download them...) :D

I can do prints, too, if you want those, but... be happy to forward on the small digital pics...