Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanity Plates

Chris Keen

I got a new camera about 6 months ago and started carrying it everywhere I went. I started taking pics of funny signs / license plates I saw. It started with 1 and it turned into a part time hobby for me. I have over 100 interesting vanity plates (some more so than others).

So I thought I'd put up a few of my favs, and see what you all thought.

Anybody got any they wanna share ???

10015256lv.jpg

10009932at.jpg

10016127no.jpg

10019752or.jpg

10019850qq.jpg

Edited by C.Keen

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my tag. It's not a vanity tag. All I asked for was a "Support Law Enforcement" tag and this is what I recieved. If you don't realize what I'm getting at in the first pic then look at the second one. Also, If you put the B and the 8 together you get B8 or (Bait) so scrambled my "Support Law Enforcement" tag says "PIG BAIT". When I realized this I came real close to taking it back to the DMV and asking for a different one.

post-180-1145658760.jpg

post-180-1145658825.jpg

Edited by Bigbadaboom

Daniel, only you would have thought of that!

I have a fellow shooting friend who was real close to driving back to the DMV when he realized his new plates started with the letters DQ ! :D

Until we all convinced him that simply meant it was his turn to run to Dairy Queen and get us all some ice cream! :P :P :P

Daniel,

How many different plates does Florida offer now? My father in law (in FL) has a Marine Corps plate, mother in law an Educator plate, a buddy used to have a Miami Dolphins plate, I've seen the Shuttle plate, and an "Arts" plate...

Of course I shouldn't ask that question too sarcastically, in Alabama we have our own buffet of license plates choices with sequential numbers or vanity numbers:

College Plates

Alabama Specialty Plates

Military Plates

Generic Specialty Plates

NASCAR plates :blink:

Not to mention the standard, governmental, and annual commerical plates with plain numbers or the standard plates with vanity numbers.

It's enough to boggle the mind :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Edited by Middle Man

SRT Driver

You may have done a very bad thing...you know what a HOUND, Zhunter is...now he knows KK's GF's number....there may be no help now...LOL Perhaps Merlin could offer up some levity for the occasion... :D

Daniel,

How many different plates does Florida offer now? My father in law (in FL) has a Marine Corps plate, mother in law an Educator plate, a buddy used to have a Miami Dolphins plate, I've seen the Shuttle plate, and an "Arts" plate...

Of course I shouldn't ask that question too sarcastically, in Alabama we have our own buffet of license plates choices with sequential numbers or vanity numbers:

College Plates

Alabama Specialty Plates

Military Plates

Generic Specialty Plates

NASCAR plates :blink:

Not to mention the standard, governmental, and annual commerical plates with plain numbers or the standard plates with vanity numbers.

It's enough to boggle the mind :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

More than any other State. I think we're at 115 different types right now.

The best plate I've ever seen was owned by a co-worker about 10 years ago. Unfortunatly the joke is kinda techie so only a handful of people on the road ever got it, mostly Unix geeks. His Honda plate read "DEV CAR".