Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gender Test

Duane Thomas

"You macho guys just need to get in touch with your Feminine side and become more of a well rounded man."

At 6'3" and 235lb's I am already "well rounded!"  And how did shipster get my picture? :)

-jhgtyre

Sorry no can do.   National security could be compromised if any clues to the secret location of my cave are publicly disclosed.

Allow me to describe the vision in question.  

Bold and Beautiful ( I think I stole that )

Red, White and,,,uh,,,black.  (But 2/3's patriotic isn't bad!!!)

Tab nestled gently half way open.  ( Swirl effect is everything)

Stately full figure.  ( Dent under mouth for 'easy grip recongition' not withstanding.)

Reduced wieght.  (When you get to half full you get half the calories,  so you're dieting half the time!!!)

Glistening nodes of 'mother natures purest element' feathered from top to bottom.  (Physics that I can relate to!!!)

I understand why you haven't " seen " one before.  It's a rare inbalance in nature that takes place when you open a cold and frosty but get distracted before you finish the job.  

Thou none have every been reproduced in a laboratory setting I can in fact witness they do exist.

WARNING!!!

If you attempt to expirement yourself please take care not to let the specimen enter the cursed 'warm' state.  Although not fatal it did originate a rather unfortunate phenomina.  The creation of 'skunk beer'.

Take heed young travelers.  The journey is long and arduous,  But this Grail there is!!!  

What a hoot!   Turns out they're only 86% sure I'm a dude.   Typical women, can't completely decide about anything!  

Our Claim

Guys and girls are different in ways only we realize. In fact, without asking about your clothes, grooming, or chest, our Gender Test *will* predict, with 100% accuracy, whether you're a guy or a girl.

86% or 100%, which is it?  (This site is either being run by a bunch of chicks or Bill Clinton.)

(Edited by bonedaddy at 2:23 pm on July 28, 2002)

Lovely!!

86% sure I'm a CHICK!!??!!??!!  WTF!!?

It must be my thinking that a Nuke war WOULD be kinda exciting?

I still would wear a green shirt before an orange one!

If that makes me a chick.........

So Duane,  are you saying what you "feel" or what you "think"?   :)  hehehe

Seriously, women are GREAT!   They are totally random and spontanious.   The enigmatic "Rubic's Cubes" of the species.   I love 'em all and accept them as they are.  

(except Hillary, Difi, Barbara Boxer, Ellen Degenerate, and that loud mouthed fat bitch Rosie O'Donnel)  Sorry, that kinda slipped out.    Ann Coulter makes them all look like road kill.  Now there's a real interesting babe.  

Lovely!!

86% sure I'm a CHICK!!??!!??!!  WTF!!?

It must be my thinking that a Nuke war WOULD be kinda exciting?

I still would wear a green shirt before an orange one!

If that makes me a chick.........