Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bill Drill

Ron Ankeny

Here's the link to a Bill Drill I shot this afternoon. I was trying out some SS Division gear. The Blade Tech feels strange compared to my race holsters, but it's still fast enough. The time was 1.58 seconds.Does this Bill Drill make my butt look big?

Bill Drill

Edited by Ron Ankeny

Amazing splits!! :blink:

If you had a freaky fast draw you would have broken a world record or something. I've never heard splits that fast from a single-stack.

Edited by JD45

My old Para sounds like that sometimes, but it damn sure won't when the new sear and hammer get put in it and the 'fun' mode that makes an occasional appearance goes away.

Seriously now, fantastic all the way around. Monster splits and I don't see ANYTHING wrong with the draw either. I am not sophisticated enough to time things from the video but it looks like the draw time .9ish and the reaction time is .2ish or a little better. I would be satisfied with a .9 surrender draw in a match enough to chase other things for a while. That leaves splits in the .12 range? WOW!!!!

LMAO@'does this make my butt look big' too!!!

Dang plant some grass.

It would die. According to one of my Game and Fish friends, Shoshoni (where I live) WY has the lowest average wind velocity of any place in the state, in the top three places for sunshine, and it is near the top for least amount of annual precipitation. If we planted grass it would literally get toasted.

Great shooting Ron.

The bill drill is great for learning a "rolling sight picture"

Trit with a .22 to save some cash...

SA

This might be off topic, but, I'm unfamiliar with the term "rolling sight picture". A quick search of this forum doesn't provide much insight. Could you expand on this term?

Thanks,

Mark Kruger