Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flamer 03/24/06

carinab

I hate that I had the worst flying experience I have ever had last night. I boarded Delta flight 679 Ft Laurderdale to Atlanta yesterday afternoon @ 1635 (it was supposed to take off @ 1600). :angry: We sat on the tarmak until 1930. :angry: Then we had the roughest flight I have ever experienced. I know I got yanked back by my seat belt at least 5 times. The Flight Attendants never even offered us a drink of water before or after takeoff. :angry: The flightwas supposed to land ATL @ 1830 but we did not touch down until 2145 :angry::angry::angry:

It's official! The administrators at work have blocked access to the Brian Enos forums through office (DOD) computers. So, until I upgrade my home 'puter and get some sort of high speed web access my visits will be infrequent to say the least. :angry::angry:

Edited by Nemo

I hate that I've been sick all week and have to put on my local match in the morning and that when I come even sicker I'll get all kinds of grief from home about having gone. I hate all the extra unneeded paperwork for my job. I hate that for some reason the public thinks that teachers only work from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m. I wish they had let me know that years ago. I've been working all these hours for nothing according to the public :wacko:

I hate that...

I have to get to watch tomorrow and sit in a duty office, answering a phone for 8 hours, in a 100% wool suit that looks like it should be on a clown.

The government can't take out the right amount of taxes throughout the year and then I have to fork out money.

My slum-lords that can't do simple things such as replace a busted piece of fencing, lattice work, or fix my oven. And when I call they keep acting like it is the first time I called.

Shooters in my local club complain about everything, and then when you tell them to do it themselves, they say "I have a life." And I don't? WTF???

My shift completes 10 times the amount of work that the other shift does and gets zero recognition.

Ok I think I'm done. What a crappy week.

JOe