Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Match? In 2006?!?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watchin' & waitin' !!! B)

If it does happen, count me in as an RO. My game is allot more solid now than last year! ;)

Awsome! Mr. Keen sir...may I carry your range bag and load your mags? :ph34r:

Just kidding. I'll pick up your brass too :D

The new club prez at C-ville got things approved where the club members could vote on issues, not just the club's BOD (not sure that we had the support needed from just the BOD). A presentation to the members went over rather well. I think we are still going to seek club BOD approval...we don't want to ramrod something like this through and tick people off for life...but, now the BOD has the knowledge that the club members are good to go with this.

A lot of the "best for us" dates are taken, so that (and then staffing) is at the top of the list. Our staff last year kicked azz. All are invited back. ;):)

The front runner is the weekend before the Open/Production Nationals, October 6, 7, & 8.

That bumps us up against the NC match...and we'd likely lose some shooters that are closer to that location...but it really works well for the all the local issues. (C-ville in October is very nice.) The weekend really feels right for with all the little things that need to be considered.

Besides, after shooting the Ohio match, the Nationals will be a cake walk. :)

Flex

Great news!! Count me in as an RO or whatever you need. I'm sure MBSC can provide some stage equipment, chrono (So I can shoot the lights again :o ), ect. to make this match a great one.

Mark

Well, if you give us cushy stages like last year, Sako and I might be able to help. :P:P:D

October would be kewwwwwwwwwwwwl. I like it...I like it a lot!!! Let me know if Johnny and I can be of ASSistance.

SAAAAAAAAAKO

NO GOLF CARTS ALLOWED ????????????????

Well, if you give us cushy stages like last year, Sako and I might be able to help. :P:P:D

October would be kewwwwwwwwwwwwl. I like it...I like it a lot!!! Let me know if Johnny and I can be of ASSistance.

SAAAAAAAAAKO

NO GOLF CARTS ALLOWED ????????????????

Was that comment directed at Barrettone or Flex. I think Flex has some issues with golf carts. :lol::lol:

Flyin40

Cool news...

If this works out, Paul Hernadez has agreed to be our Range Master. Paul and Brian Hanna are our seasoned pros, the hope is to have them alternate each year as Range Master. (that frees Hanna up...maybe I can get him to do my job???) B)