Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Music that gets you "jacked up!"

There is a heavy emphasis on percussion in that band. What you may be hearing is all three drummers in that band (one on the set, two on toms/tenors, and of course the empty beer keg via Louisville Slugger :D )

Even w/o the extras, Jordison has some pretty sporty chops... I tend to think he over does it - but Duality is a good jam...

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a heavy emphasis on percussion in that band. What you may be hearing is all three drummers in that band (one on the set, two on toms/tenors, and of course the empty beer keg via Louisville Slugger :D )

Even w/o the extras, Jordison has some pretty sporty chops... I tend to think he over does it - but Duality is a good jam...

Oh hell yeah!!! There is a certain level of aggression that comes through their music that simply ignites me. I can't say that with many, many other artists of the genre.

Speaking of Jordison, et al, has anyone listened to Roadrunner United? They've been playing The Dagger on Sirius. Great tune.

Body Count..........I remember picking up that first album when I was like 15 years old..............I dug through some old stuff and found it!!!! Thanks for mentioning that Sestock.

And who can't appreciate the irony that the man that wrote "Cop Killer" is now starring as one on a hit TV show.... :P