Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Carrier Release

Brian Payne

• 2 weeks later...

Just got a DWM bolt release from shooters connection. Easy, no drill/tap, removable and works great. Put a strip of skate tape on it ready to go.

GIO

Yeah,,I used one,,it broke,the stud that attaches to the base came loose and it started to spin freely,,,there it was pad and stud rotating around and around,,,,,so as FleetwoodMac says,,,"go your own way" and i did,,for $11 bucks as opposed to $125,,that GG&G stuff is not for me,,,peace to ya man :D

• 2 months later...

I really dont' like the speed bar. there was more plastic that retains the barrel that i had to remove on my gun. did not like doing that but did it.....don't really like the way it works either. $15 for a piece of metal i can bend myself with a pair of vice grips.

• 11 months later...

Im looking for a couple of the D&E type carrier release bars but Brownells have droped the item & the only other supplier I can find is cactus tactical but they inform me that this item is no longer made & they dont have anymore in stock !

Does anyone know where I could still find some from ?

Thanks

N

Edited by Neil Smith

Neil, you won't need them until AFTER the B.O. :lol: Also you might want to look at what Kurt and I use they're cheaper and defy breakage. i can have Kurt bring some over and we'll install them AFTER the B.O. ;)

See you soon buddy..................8 days left!!!!!!!!

Trapr

Neil, you won't need them until AFTER the B.O. :lol: Also you might want to look at what Kurt and I use they're cheaper and defy breakage. i can have Kurt bring some over and we'll install them AFTER the B.O. ;)

See you soon buddy..................8 days left!!!!!!!!

Trapr

Hey Trapr

How's it going amigo ?

If whatever it is, is good enough for you guys then I want one :lol: in fact, hell ill take two :lol:

See you in a few short days mate !!!!

Neil