Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match Results

hdgun

I'm lucky enough to shoot at clubs that post extremely quick results. One club that didn't have results out a month after the shoot, I refuse to shoot there anymore.

Thanks to all of those that do the volunteer work to get the results out quickly.

We have five clubs in our area, every club except one get score out in a few days and somtimes by that night.

Every club except one will fix mistakes with out problems

this one club will not return an EMail.

I really can go on and on, I probibly should have made it a little more clear in the beginning.

At this point I will not shoot this club in the future.

it bothers me also,

i dont actually have a "home club" right now, but when i pick one im going to volunteer to post results on the web. In most situations, I could have gone home and posted results right after the match.

There are several I hate late results threads and I too abhor late results. I have been doing the results for our club each month for over five years and with rare exception I get them out the same day. I haven't shot a match for six months, but I have the guys leave the results at my house and I do them that evening. What I really hate is the only guy who has volunteered to step up to give me a break is the club president and his plate is already full.

Edited by Ron Ankeny

We are truely blessed with fellow forum member "glock24shooter". We have matches every Tuesday night and Chris considers it a personal challenge to have the score emailed out to all the shooters by midnight. The amazing part is that sometimes we don't finish shooting until 11:00pm. Now that's service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!