Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Area 8 Match

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

despite the rain i had a very good time at area 8 match this year. i would like to thank all the hard working staff members, you guys did a great job. everyone was very friendly and supportive.

the monroeville club has to be the most eye catching range i have ever shot at. the rock formations and the tall green trees make great photo ops not to mention the 10 degrees difference stage 1 had over the bays on the top of the hill.

if you have never shot here i would suggest you make this a stop on your next shooting trip, you won't be disappointed.

I would like to thank all of you who either worked or shot the match. The staff this match were fantastic to work with, and the shooters were great as well. It was nice to meet so many of you from here, and I hope if we do it again to meet even more. BTW, come back for the PA Section match at the end of September!

Thanks again,

Steve Davidson

Shot Saturday and overall things went very smoothly including the shuttle bus... The rain kind of made things nasty but the range was awesome and the staff was great.. My hats of the Lew Walker and company for getting this done, specially as it was such a big question mark earlier this year..

Thanks to all the hard working folks that put it together and made it go...

Hope see you all again shortly.. Hope you all can make it to the VA-MD section match..

Jeff.

Good match. Great stages. Great staff. Never had to wait for the squad ahead of us more than 1 or 2 shooters. Very well planned.

Very LARGE Congrats to Bob Vogel for winning Production overall. I knew he could do it. Now to see if this is a glimpse of what's to come at Open/Prod Nats! Way to go Bob V. & Bob A. B)

Great job guys! The stages were great, the staff was great, and the range looked better than ever! Everyone involved did a fantastic job and you all deserve a round of applause for a job well done!

MT

To all you guys who missed it, was a great match. The stages were fun, the staff kept everything moving (no back-ups), and boy what a cool range. The shuttle for shooters was great and pretty much required. It was awesome actually having an Area 8 match, remember all the drama earlier in the year? Thanks to all the hard working staff and congratulations to all the winners! A big thanks to the match sponsors, especially i-SHOT. It was good to see some of my favorite shooters that I haven't seen in a while and to meet some new ones. It would have been nice if I shot better, but it's all just practice for the Nats anyway, right?

That was one fun ass match,

Thanks for all the hard work it really showed

Thanks for the video Flyin40 is there a way for me to save that on my hard drive if you don’t mind of course.

Robert.

It's hard to believe that club is brand new. It looks fantastic! Everyone did a great job and it ran real smooth. Getting on the road at 3:30 at 3:30 makes the drive home a lot better. I got to meet some more BE members which is always a bonus.

I, well......... I learned a lot. dry.gif

You said it! Getting to spend a day with the Army team....wow did I learn a lot. Thanks for coming up north DP40, I had a great time.

That was one fun ass match,

Thanks for all the hard work it really showed

Thanks for the video Flyin40 is there a way for me to save that on my hard drive if you don’t mind of course.

Robert.

When in click the link its on the right side of the page. Just hit the download button and that should do it for you.

Flyin40

All Area Matches are Point Series matches -- the Point Series info does NOT post immediately on the USPSA website. After Summer Blast it took a few days.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2006 Summer Blast Statistician

Edited by LChico