Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Battlestar Galactica

Bear1142

I like this show as much as Firefly but in a slightly different way. It's got to be one of the most genuinely visceral and almost frightening sci-fi features around... with a deep tension that seems to know no boundaries. Note, too, the hefty and ruthless roles that females play in this series... not just hankie-sniffing, trophy-ass, b.s. roles, either. :oB)

I wish they'd nail that wimpy, traitorous doctor, though, and get it over with. :lol:<_<

If you remember the end of the previous SG1 season, that's how the Pryor's die. The one that visited SG Command burned up the same way.

So anybody want to hazard a guess as to what's up with the good Doctor? Why does he keep having the strong interaction with the blond? Did she ever exist or has she always been in his mind? Did she exist and plant some kind of device in his mind to monitor his thoughts while they were making their war plans as it seemed to be that the Cylon's felt the Doctor was the only person who could stop them? What gives? I'm not complaining, I don't mind watching her. :D

Erik

If you remember the end of the previous SG1 season, that's how the Pryor's die. The one that visited SG Command burned up the same way.

So anybody want to hazard a guess as to what's up with the good Doctor? Why does he keep having the strong interaction with the blond? Did she ever exist or has she always been in his mind? Did she exist and plant some kind of device in his mind to monitor his thoughts while they were making their war plans as it seemed to be that the Cylon's felt the Doctor was the only person who could stop them? What gives? I'm not complaining, I don't mind watching her. :D

Erik

Maybe he's a Cylon!

:blink:

Just ask yourself, 'What's going to happen when the President dies...?' :o

I'm thinking, since they want to take the unborn Cylon, we're lookin' at some kind of Stemcell tie in, that gives a miraculous cure to the Prez :)

GEEZ I've been watching WAY too much TV :)

Carl

Just ask yourself, 'What's going to happen when the President dies...?' :o

I'm thinking, since they want to take the unborn Cylon, we're lookin' at some kind of Stemcell tie in, that gives a miraculous cure to the Prez :)

GEEZ I've been watching WAY too much TV :)

Carl

That's what the previews indicated. Looks cool!

[i'm thinking, since they want to take the unborn Cylon, we're lookin' at some kind of Stemcell tie in, that gives a miraculous cure to the Prez :)

Carl

Yup, they stole the "Clum Baby" idea from "DRAWN TOGETHER"

Nolan

[i'm thinking, since they want to take the unborn Cylon, we're lookin' at some kind of Stemcell tie in, that gives a miraculous cure to the Prez :)

Carl

Yup, they stole the "Clum Baby" idea from "DRAWN TOGETHER"

Nolan

BAHAHAHAHA!!!! Somebody's watched Comedy Central the last few nights. "*CRACK!!!* Heeeuuuuurrrrrghhh."

My friend who introduced Firefly to me was raving "its better than Farscape!" and I am like "no sh*t!!" and instantly into my Netflix Q arriving in couple of days.

Farscape, The Shiled, Firefly, "24"... TV series are so great now.

Agreed, Battelstar Galactica has turned out much better than I anticipated after the end of the first season.

And I really miss the dialogue from Farscape and Babylon 5. (There were some great quotes at times). And Farscape had enough changes to keep things interesting.

CR