Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

inner belt

riden

Who offers the most rigid & grippiest inner belt to ensure outer stays put with gun & mags weight on it? I have some of the softer variety & they just do not work very well! Tried the Nexbelt inner & not near grippy enough to hold everything. 

On 2/12/2024 at 9:11 PM, aandabooks said:

Dominate Defense is hands down the best belt system I've ever used.  Inner belt has an elastic piece in it so even when ratcheting down outer belt it won't bunch up.

On 2/13/2024 at 7:09 AM, clw42 said:

I'll second the dominate defense inner belt for rigidity.  However, I've found with any ratchet system the inner belt matters much less.

That dominate defense belt system looks real slick! I added a ratchet to a traditional competition belt and I cut the inner belt to match so it no longer acts as a regular belt. I like their solution to still have a functional inner belt that doesn't bunch when tightened down. I'm going to have to pick one of those up and try it out.

I like an add on ratchet on outer belt with regular inner belt.  Instead of using the inner belt like normal use it like it doesn't work and it slides. When you tighten the outer belt it tightens the inner belt and does not bunch up.  

37 minutes ago, tt350z said:

I use a DAA Lynx with ratchet. Inner belt velcro stickness does matter

much since it’s cinched tight. A collapsible inner belt matters more. Good thing is DAA has a super cheap cinchable belt. 

https://www.doublealpha.biz/us/daa-ratchet-inner-belt

That is exactly what I needed after adding a rachet and chopping my belts! Definitely less expensive then what I just bought. Thanks for bringing it to attention.

• 1 month later...

I use a lead devil inner belt but really been considering the new kore essentials setup.  They’re an amazing company and I have tons of their edc belts.