Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Beehive State Revolver Championship (Utah)

The Salt Lake Practical Shooting Association (SLPSA) in association with the World Revolver Championship Series will host the Beehive State Revolver Championship In Salt Lake City, Utah at the Big Salty Range. Staff and Second gun competitors will shoot on Friday April 26, 2023. the Main match and awards ceremony will be on Saturday April 27th. Match info and registration can be found at https://practiscore.com/2024-beehive-state-revolver-championship/register.

Questions, comments and suggestions will be appreciated. 

Edited by 357454
incorrect date

2 minutes ago, pskys2 said:

April 16th and April 27th?

Tanks for being my editor, my trigger finger has net been getting enough used lately.

We will run the match under WRC Rules which are similar to the Original ICORE rule book. Scoring and gun classifications are similar with the addition of Heavy Metal which is Six shot 40 cal. or larger with a minimum 165 power factor and B zone hits score as an A.

6 hours ago, 357454 said:

Tanks for being my editor, my trigger finger has net been getting enough used lately.

Believe me I"ve had many a "Senior" moment, now I'm in "Super Senior" mode!

I actually drove from Topeka, Kansas to Columbia, Missouri for a Regional Bianchi Match over a decade ago, but the flyer had been an early one and the date had changed to the weekend before.  Lesson learned to "not" take info without checking.

Hope the Match goes good!

Now that the Holiday break is over we have received  commitments for Stage sponsors from TK Custom, Mossberg and Taurus. Also Stage designs are being submitted,  one will be titled "Can you beat HIM? " and involves a plate Rack with Freestyle, Strong and Weak hand strings. 

On 1/2/2024 at 6:36 PM, 357454 said:

We will run the match under WRC Rules which are similar to the Original ICORE rule book. Scoring and gun classifications are similar with the addition of Heavy Metal which is Six shot 40 cal. or larger with a minimum 165 power factor and B zone hits score as an A.

google doesnt bring up a rule book, where can I find it ? also when will stages be published ?

You can find the Rulebook on the World Revolver Championship series site in Facebook. 
We will post info on the stages as they are approved. 

thanks,, Dont want to be scaling walls,,, LOL
, see how my work schedule plays out... any room for an RV ? I dont need hooks or anything, 

No, we will not be scaling walls, and no mad dash’s. We do have room for RV’s, dry camping only. For those who have a few spare days we are a 90 minute drive to the Salt Flats and Eastern Nevada, 45 minutes from Park City. We are a fee miles from Salt Lake International Airport as well as numerous lodging and Dining opportunities. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, UFO said:

Got a final round count and number of stages?

Stages have been posted on the Practiscore website, 10 stages including Chrono, 246 rounds if you don’t miss

21 hours ago, 357454 said:

Stages have been posted on the Practiscore website, 10 stages including Chrono, 246 rounds if you don’t miss

So 247 just to be sure?

I'm in, see you guys and girls on Saturday.