Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FTP Alpha 3 V3 Short Body (SB) - New!

FTP_Shooting_Sports

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/15/2024 at 7:01 PM, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

Our next shipment to the U.S will be this Thursday morning. Any orders placed by Wednesday will arrive by the following Wednesday at your door!

You can find the 15.00 off discount coupon in this thread for BE forum members!

Are these shipping times still accurate? I placed my order April 15 for a 8MOA and the tracking number from April 18 still shows awaiting item. I’m only like 3 hrs from where the tracking origin.

On 4/24/2024 at 12:04 PM, tt350z said:

Are these shipping times still accurate? I placed my order April 15 for a 8MOA and the tracking number from April 18 still shows awaiting item. I’m only like 3 hrs from where the tracking origin.

It appears that shipment was held up by the customs broker but you should have received it by now and we are hoping you are enjoying it!

• 4 weeks later...

We are down to our last 18 x 8 MOA red dots. Thanks to everyone that has sent us the overwhelmingly great feedback. We will have more 6, 10 and 12 MOA dots at the end of June.

We also are seeing a trend that people with astigmatism are finding our larger dot sizes which can be run at lower intensities to work great with their eye conditions. Smaller dots often need to be turned up to the point the dot flares which doesn't work well with astigmatism.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2024 at 10:13 PM, FTP_Shooting_Sports said:

We have 12 x 8 MOA left in stock!

I have the new version and am so glad you shortened it up a bit! Fits on many more platforms now without taking out the dremel. 

On 6/22/2024 at 12:11 PM, Posvar said:

I have the new version and am so glad you shortened it up a bit! Fits on many more platforms now without taking out the dremel. 

Glad you like it :) We are always trying to improve our product :)

We have filled all our back orders and have dots available. The larger dot sizes like 10 and 12 MOA usually sell out quickly.

BE members can get 15.00 off this optic and free shipping with coupon code = BESB

We have less than 20 of each of the largest dots! (Big "D's")

The 10 MOA is the perfect Indoor/outdoor dot. Brightness is considerably brighter than the 8 MOA.

The 12 MOA is the brightest and crispest dot we have ever made. The stars just lined up on this size as you will not believe how round the dot is. Brightness is incredible and just a little too bright for us to recommend for indoor use. It's awesome for outdoors and you can make any shot you need to make in USPSA/IPSC.

Once you go with the Big D, you will not go back ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...