Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Revolver Supply Order Times

SPINGE

Does anyone know what is up with Revolver Supply? I placed an order two weeks ago and all it says is "awaiting fulfillment". I reached out earlier this week regarding my order but got no response. I'm just wondering if this is a common theme. Thanks.

-SPINGE

dunno, I ordered moonclips and a tool arbor on 29 July and they have been sitting on my desk awhile,,  They seem to be a  couple days slower than TK,,, but could just be location.. I also always pick the cheapest shipping option.. Never had an issue or felt like they were slow..
They do send out order status emails, so if it didnt ship within a couple days, I imagine its out of stock

I had issue with an order of moonclips I ordered for my dad as a father's day gift in 2022.

Had the same issue after ordering. A week later & no change in ordering being fullfilled.

I finally got a response and that the 929 moonclips were not in stock ( even though the order went thru fine and their site ). Refund was issued right away. 

I ended up grabbing speed beez clips as a fall back. Though I  much prefer the RS clips.  

for what gun ? a 929 ?

1 hour ago, zombywoof said:

If it's the .040" moonclips, I've been waiting since February.

I talked to George a few weeks ago. He said he is waiting for the material to be rolled to .040".

sent you a pm

2 hours ago, zombywoof said:

I talked to George a few weeks ago. He said he is waiting for the material to be rolled to .040".

Are those the 625 Moonclips ? 
I was going to order some of those this week. 

A few weeks ago I got some of the new moonclips with slits in them from TKCustom. They are good ones. They emailed me a "how did we do" form to fill out. There was a box for comments, so I said "Here's an idea for you."

Make them with slits, and make it so there is only 3 point contact with the case - one at the back by the center hole, and one at each side where the round first clips in. Then the cases would be easy to get in and out, but held tight by spring pressure. You could have one moonclip to fit every brand of brass of that caliber, rather than brass specific. That would cut down on inventory and SKU numbers, too.

I'm never going to make moonclips, so I gave them the idea for free, in hopes of helping everyone that shoots a moonclip revo. It would be nice if they gave me some of the new kind (if they ever even do it), but I doubt they would.

15 hours ago, zombywoof said:

I'm sory to hear that, that's not cool. An "out of stock" indication seems like the thibg to do...

Following thread as I have an order for moonclips that are awaiting fulfillment.  They were in stock when I put in the order but now they show out of stock.  Sent an email and got no response.  

3 hours ago, billm67 said:

Just an update...I got a tracking number today.

Can you please tell us:

1) When the order was placed

2) What model revo

3) what style moonclip (thickness, finish, yadda yadda)

I'm sure many would love to know.

I'm glad you got your tracking number!

-SPINGE

On 8/14/2023 at 10:47 AM, Toolguy said:

A few weeks ago I got some of the new moonclips with slits in them from TKCustom. They are good ones. They emailed me a "how did we do" form to fill out. There was a box for comments, so I said "Here's an idea for you."

Make them with slits, and make it so there is only 3 point contact with the case - one at the back by the center hole, and one at each side where the round first clips in. Then the cases would be easy to get in and out, but held tight by spring pressure. You could have one moonclip to fit every brand of brass of that caliber, rather than brass specific. That would cut down on inventory and SKU numbers, too.

I'm never going to make moonclips, so I gave them the idea for free, in hopes of helping everyone that shoots a moonclip revo. It would be nice if they gave me some of the new kind (if they ever even do it), but I doubt they would.

I would love clips that were finger loadable unloadable but also low wiggle.

On 8/13/2023 at 10:51 AM, SPINGE said:

Does anyone know what is up with Revolver Supply? I placed an order two weeks ago and all it says is "awaiting fulfillment". I reached out earlier this week regarding my order but got no response. I'm just wondering if this is a common theme. Thanks.

-SPINGE

I ordered a bunch of clips quite awhile back in 2022, they never came as far as i could tell and multiple emails have gone unanswered.  I gave up.

I have purchased many items years prior and everything always came promptly.

4 hours ago, testosterone said:

I would love clips that were finger loadable unloadable but also low wiggle.

For which gun?

Numrich (Gun Parts Corp) has 929 in stock / $3.52 ea. .035 (which the gun was made to use). The ones I have are blued and reloadable by hand. Not too much wiggle.

I don't see any for the 38/357 models.

17 hours ago, testosterone said:

I ordered a bunch of clips quite awhile back in 2022, they never came as far as i could tell and multiple emails have gone unanswered.  I gave up.

I have purchased many items years prior and everything always came promptly.

Same - I ended up doing a chargeback on my card. Finally got him on the phone and he said they were back ordered but he would refund them and ship me the other items - never did either and stopped answering the phone and e-mail so my bank got my money back. 

• 2 months later...

Resurrecting the dead but it's now October 22 and my July 29th order is still "Pending" with no communication from RevoSupply. Its been so long I totally forgot about it until I looked at my profile here on BE and saw the old post. Disappointing...

TKCustom is now making the moonclips I told them about on their email form. August 14 post in this thread. Look for the ones with slits that say "for any brand of brass" in the description. They never said thanks, good idea, or anything for telling them how to make thousands of dollars and better moon clips.

18 hours ago, SPINGE said:

Resurrecting the dead but it's now October 22 and my July 29th order is still "Pending" with no communication from RevoSupply. Its been so long I totally forgot about it until I looked at my profile here on BE and saw the old post. Disappointing...

Glad I read this, I was just about to attempt to order more 929 moonclips just to have spares on hand. I already have 40 , but could always use more. 

I was also going to order bullets from them on what I believe is their sister website, bang & clang ? Has anyone ordered from that website lately ?

1 hour ago, JTWjr said:

I was also going to order bullets from them on what I believe is their sister website, bang & clang ? Has anyone ordered from that website lately ?

I get all my bullets from Bang and Clang; he's pretty quick filling those. They ship in a day or two, generally.

7 minutes ago, Fishbreath said:

I get all my bullets from Bang and Clang; he's pretty quick filling those. They ship in a day or two, generally.

Thanks. 
I see you are from the Pitt PA area. I was born and raised in McKeesport PA, lived there until 1986.