Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ "TS2 Orange" Availability?

pcar157

Anyone have info on when this model CZ (TS2 Orange) will be available?  Searching for 9mm.

I wrote to CZ and they said it can be ordered from a dealer. Reached out to several LGS (CZ dealers) and they tell me they are not available to order. 😒

At one point CZ Custom had 12 of each, 9mm and 40. Their website shows them OOS.

Have not seen any on Gb or any of the other sell/auction sites.

• 3 months later...

I spoke to a retailer about this a short time ago. He said that they have the TS2O on order but they trickle in in extremely small batches and he has no idea when they might arrive. 

He's as frustrated as potential customer are who have been waiting the better part of the year for them to arrive.

I also spoke with CZ-USA.  Their solution is to have a CZ authorized dealer order one, but practically every one that I have contacted says they already have a order in and are waiting just like everyone else.  The others say they get their stock from a distributor and all of their suppliers are OOS.   

It would be interesting to see what CZ has to say  about the reason for this. The new CZ Shadow 2 compact has been hard to find also, so maybe CZ's ability to produce their products in the quantities needed is being pushed beyond their limits.  

3 minutes ago, rlbuzz said:

I spoke to a retailer about this a short time ago. He said that they have the TS2O on order but they trickle in in extremely small batches and he has no idea when they might arrive. 

He's as frustrated as potential customer are who have been waiting the better part of the year for them to arrive.

I also spoke with CZ-USA.  Their solution is to have a CZ authorized dealer order one, but practically every one that I have contacted says they already have a order in and are waiting just like everyone else.  The others say they get their stock from a distributor and all of their suppliers are OOS.   

It would be interesting to see what CZ has to say  about the reason for this. The new CZ Shadow 2 compact has been hard to find also, so maybe CZ's ability to produce their products in the quantities needed is being pushed beyond their limits.  

Parts availability has been rough as well. If you want something made overseas, forget about it. CZ rep said any machine in the main factory is making Bren parts. 

• 3 months later...

I had one in my hands, in my opinion waste of money.

Maybe slightly beter slide fitment and bull barrel ( nothing specjal in my opinion). Lost like gun made only to get some money form folks pumped up on "orange is better".

Price at leats in EU is dobule of TS2 Sliver.

In my opinion  best money/price ratio is for Racing Green or Silver and make your own mods. 

I finally found a CZ TS2 Orange in 9MM about two weeks ago. The retailer listed them for $1998.  As soon as I saw this I immediately bought one.

The website still showed at least one in stock, but they raised the price on it $200 the day after I bought mine.  That one lingered on for a few days and then someone snapped it up too.

I haven't seen another since then. 

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, but one thing I'm not sure of is the trigger feel. The trigger is light and crisp and breaks consistently at 1 lb 11 oz, but it if you slowly pull the trigger it almost feels like a 2 stage trigger.  It has a slight take up, and then you reach a point where you can feel the trigger effort change. It almost feels like you've reached the wall, but you haven't. If you press just a bit more you reach a wall, but it's not a sharply definable wall, it's easy to go right past it and fire the gun.  From that point the trigger is so sensitive that you don't want to breathe too hard or it will fire. I'm hoping that this will break in a bit after it's fired, but it's sort of weird. The trigger on my 75 TS Orange doesn't have that 2 stage trigger feel, it goes from take up directly to the wall.

Other than that possible trigger hang up, the gun is a work of art. The quality is first class and the ergonomics  fantastic. 

But I'm still concerned with the trigger feel and that's something I've never had to worry about with my other CZs.  Maybe I've just been shooting guns which weren't CZs and I need to get acclimated to a CZ trigger again. We'll see.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought one from CZ Customs in 9mm a few weeks ago.  I really like it.  It's accurate and very easy to shoot.  Now I just need to find a holster that works with the frame mounted red dot and the thumb rest.  I'll probably go with something like a DAA race holster even though I don't shoot competitions.

9 minutes ago, Toggleme said:

Anyone have the TS2 orange in 9mm in stock? @eerw czc showing out of stock, got some hiding in the back?

I’ll check . We went through a bunch last week