Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New MPA DS9 Limited Optics Comp!

HOGRIDER

On 5/19/2023 at 5:30 AM, HOGRIDER said:

Got a confirmation this am that I have/chose the S2 Standard Aggressive grip.

Now that I think back about the day we tested, I can't imagine me needing anything more aggressive; especially shooting 9mm minor.

👍

Appreciate the follow up!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the message that mine is finishing up this week.  Likely sell my Rafferty 9mm open pistol then as its just not getting used but need a dot due to the eyes not what they used to be.

3 hours ago, RGC said:

Just got the message that mine is finishing up this week.  Likely sell my Rafferty 9mm open pistol then as its just not getting used but need a dot due to the eyes not what they used to be.

In the same boat re: needing a "dot"!

You'll love the DH9!

👍

5 hours ago, mmchambers06 said:

I got in line yesterday...

image.png.023df2417560cc937a2a1cc2dda7b6ef.png

Spicy! I saw a post on instagram where dude got an S3 and he already wrapped it cause its super aggressive.

• 3 months later...

Received this morning,

Your build sheet has been started and will be in the final assmbly stages early next week. 

--

Thanks,

Caleb“

I ordered on 17 May

• Grip Color:

(SS) Black

• Grip Texture:

S3 (Most Aggressive)

• Trigger Shoe Color:

Blue

• Trigger Shoe Length:

Short

• Frame/Slide Color:

Silver

• Control Parts Color:

Silver

• Barrel Color:

Polished Silver

• Magwell Color:

Black

• Optics Plate:

Trijicon

• Slide Stop Type:

Nitro Fin 2.0 - Silver

4 hours ago, VeilAndrew said:

I got my LOC last Wednesday. Ordered 4/12, in hand 9/13. The S3 aggressive grip is extremely aggressive. Has started to tear up my hands in dry fire pretty easily.

As someone used to patriot defense grips on CZs, it's a welcome texture.

Nice, you'll have leather mitts before long. 

For those folks that have actually received one I have a couple of questions.  

Are the safeties the traditional angle or are they like the Atlas or Wilson high grip safeties?

Also is it a standard spring plug or is it one of those with the key on top that fits under the barrel?

The 2 upgrades I have been thinking about right out of the box are a tool-less guide rod and the Atlas high angle shielded safety.

4 minutes ago, redbarron06 said:

For those folks that have actually received one I have a couple of questions.  

Are the safeties the traditional angle or are they like the Atlas or Wilson high grip safeties?

Also is it a standard spring plug or is it one of those with the key on top that fits under the barrel?

The 2 upgrades I have been thinking about right out of the box are a tool-less guide rod and the Atlas high angle shielded safety.

For my LOC I ordered the Double Tap Ambi Shielded safety.  IMO, it has the standard competition angle that fits my hand/thumb perfectly.  I do ride the safety.........

AFAIK, the LOC comes with a one piece guide rod and plug that takes an "L" shaped paper clip for takedown.  I immediately replaced it with the Dawson 5" tool-less guide rod; and it has functioned flawlessly!

Pics with my latest match load results.....it's definitely a shooter!

Display01.png

IMG_6943.JPG

I also ordered the shielded safeties as I ride the safety too.  Especially one handed.  

I ordered the Dawson guide rod when I ordered the gun so I have that in hand already.  Currently I am using it in my Bul but the Bul has the keyed spring cup.  It still works but there is no rim to catch the guide rod so if you are not carful you can sling it across the room, or garage, or the range.  

I ordered mine with the C-More RTS2 12 MOA.  Currently running the 507 Comp and love the bigger dot.  Hopefully the 12 wont be too big.  If it is I guess I’ll order the RMR plate from them and swap the 507 comp over.

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2023 at 3:18 PM, mmchambers06 said:

Entering week 22 here. Just got an update that they are waiting on steel grips to come back from the coater. Hopefully not too much longer.

I ordered about the same time a you. Emailed a couple weeks ago and they also mentioned waiting on the grips.

At that point they said possibly end of October.

Apparently it is going to take a little longer.

I'm not in a hurry (maybe just a little) I'd rather they take their time and do it right.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2023 at 2:28 PM, redbarron06 said:

I ordered mine with the C-More RTS2 12 MOA.  Currently running the 507 Comp and love the bigger dot.  Hopefully the 12 wont be too big.  If it is I guess I’ll order the RMR plate from them and swap the 507 comp over.

I have a 10 MOA and it's big.. bordering too big anything over 10 yards for me. It is super bright at it's lowest but it is amazingly crisp. Hope it is to your liking!

• 3 weeks later...